HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i decided to work on a diorama with a bio helmet preds wall, and on a new helmet that iam making based on celtic , so i have to cast the battle damage celtic and guardian to combine it

diorama.jpg

testmask34.jpg

celticcast2.jpg

on the last picture as you can see the celtic has no win pipes instead it will be a solid masd more less like scar and added 2 rubber hoses , it will look like this

B6iiO5gmkKGrHqIOKioEyrVd9eIBMstQsTo_3.jpg

this is a quick picture of how he might ended up looking

new20helmet20project.jpg

testing it on a pred head to see how it will look
new20helmet20test2.jpg

Last edited:
i decided to work on a diorama with a bio helmet preds wall, and on a new helmet that iam making based on celtic , so i have to cast the battle damage celtic and guardian to combine it

diorama.jpg

testmask34.jpg

celticcast2.jpg

on the last picture as you can see the celtic has no win pipes instead it will be a solid masd more less like scar and added 2 rubber hoses , it will look like this

B6iiO5gmkKGrHqIOKioEyrVd9eIBMstQsTo_3.jpg

this is a quick picture of how he might ended up looking

new20helmet20project.jpg

testing it on a pred head to see how it will look
new20helmet20test2.jpg

wow, fantastic man.
if i can order, please let me know.

quick update on the costum

light added

celtic20with20light.jpg

celtic20light2.jpg

and i decided to paint one real quick to see how it will look

celtic20light205.jpg

celtic20light204.jpg

last picture before i work on the aqua helmet

celtic20light20clear20eyes20damaged.jpg

I used this particular celtic becuase it had a small bubble on the right eye and since i dont have any putty i said what the heck lets play with it added some quick paint job and the lighting

Looks really good Raf.

Maybe if you paint the inside of the bio (just the part next to the LEDs) with a dark color, then light won't bleed through the mask. I know this is still preliminary, but it looks good already.

please help me complet my avp helmets , yes iam giving away 1 pred only missing the plasma cannon for the AVP ANCIENT ASIA VERSION helmet

avphelmets.jpg

who can guess which one is the original , 2 are my cast 1 is original and 1 is a cast that i bought from someone else here that didnt convince me how it looked

guess20the20real20celtic.jpg

i also made a chopper mold and painted it who can guess which one is the original ?

chopper20real.jpg

Right one is the original, right?

wrong the one of the right is one recast that i bough that wwouldnt even fit right on the any pred it was all warp, looks like when the person who did it when pourin the resin just press the mold and made it wider it wouldnt fit any pred its about 1/4 of an inch wider

Back