HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question guys , what would you do on this 2 situations?

i sold e preds on ebay and i have some problems

1 on this costum i sold , its been 14 days and the buyer still havent pay for the auction and i contacted him already but no answer

2 i sold another costum pred and i had my wife wrapped on bubble wrap and sent but the problem is that my wife instead sending the one i sold , she sent my only ancient asia version , i tried to get a hold of the buyer but well again no answer , I didnt get upset with my wife because it was an accident but her answer was they all look the same .

so now iam out of my ancient asia , so here is the deal to whoever is interested .

ill give a whole predator complete (almost only missing plasma canon)for an original ancient asia helmet .

i only need the helmet since i own another ancient special edition and ill just swap the bios , any takers pm me please

Raf, by chance did you sell either item to predluv808?

Was he the one that didn't pay?

Delete his bids from now. He bid on my item, refused to pay or answer my messages and then leaves me negative feedback! I can't believe the nerve of him. I just took a guess because he seems to be trolling predator auctions.

Was he the one that didn't pay?

Delete his bids from now. He bid on my item, refused to pay or answer my messages and then leaves me negative feedback! I can't believe the nerve of him. I just took a guess because he seems to be trolling predator auctions.

omg he is the one who is not paying , so he is just ruining the auctions?

omg he is the one who is not paying , so he is just ruining the auctions?

Yes, he will leave you negative feedback soon, watch. he ruined my perfect score. I don't know what his problem is. I want to find out where he lives and beat him with a rubber hose.

I see that everyone looks either for scar or celtic , but i dont see that many looking for chopper , elder or any of the ancients is there a reason why?

to me all the figures are great but my top list will be

1 any of the ancients they both are great
2 celtic
3 scar
4 chopper
4 elder

and my collection has grown
celtic003.jpg

your scar isnt really scar correct? cause its missing the center ab armor..

Back