HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pics are lookin' great! I think Chopper deserves more love, too :). It's between him and the AVP Elder that I'd like to get sometime later, but I think I'll get Elder since he's so different.

GREAT THREAD!! :hi5: Just a few shelf shots.

DSCI0218.jpg

DSCI0217.jpg

DSCI0213.jpg

Man I love these predators, I would love to own a Chopper and a Celtic, but they are wayyy too out of my price range. But man are these beefy preds. These are my favs asides the OG.

me want all------no matter what anyone says ----AVP RULES----
the hot toys avp line & the movie-----
like ron burgandy said-----agree to disgree

I love my AVP Preds; you've just got to bear in mind that only the Elder was ever mean to be left unmasked. Here's the crew:

ht-avp-preds.jpg

I really like the numbers since AVP was originally meant to have 5 Predators...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! haha j/k it still looks great!!!!

:lol thanks. Some really awesome pics posted since I left for work this afternoon. My turn my turn my turn!

Since everyone's seen Chopper, it's time to give some love to (mostly) everyone's favorite!!! CELTIC!!!!

Celtic1.jpg
Celtic3.jpg

Celtic2.jpg
Celtic4.jpg

Celtic's bio's eyes were also custom painted by Silent Surfer. Looks awesome with that almost reflective silver tint. Looks even better in person and up close!

How can I fix the dreads on my Celtic without doing any wire removal or hair-pullingly tedious dread-posing? That is, if it's even possible :D.

How can I fix the dreads on my Celtic without doing any wire removal or hair-pullingly tedious dread-posing? That is, if it's even possible :D.

Take the time to pose them one at a time. Have them all come out and then just put them down one at a time starting with the inside ones first. That's what I did. Oh and to make your Celtic more accurate, swap his necklace with a Wolf Predator Necklace. the wolf Necklace is actually a movie accurate Celtic necklace that they reused in the AVPR movie. :D

And thanks Biojex!

Back