HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc03546xj2gc7.jpg

Holy ____, I want an AVP Elder now. Dude, that pic is AMAZING. At first I thought it was the throne statue, but that thing never looked that good.
Great lighting. Really makes the quills and wrinkles pop. I just may have to set aside some dough... damn new Predators figures getting in the way of my beloved golden oldies :D.

To the rest of you guys, great collection shots! Love the Ancients, but I've accepted that I'll never be able to afford one. Keep the love comin'!

As far As AVP goes, i only have the Grid Alien and the Elder, I like both a lot. The Elder I think really stands out because he's the only Predator with a cape. :yess:
I'd really like to get a Scar, and maybe even celtic and Chopper, but due their prices and my lack of money I'm in no rush. I think hot toys made improvements in their predator figures, but the AVP figures are still pretty cool.

Thank you Blade3327 and EndlessRAIN for starting this thread.

I've been collecting HT 1:6 for a couple of years now, and I finally found a AVP Elder for a good price and PROUDLY display it at my office.
I've yet to apply the quills, nevertheless, this is one of my favourite pieces period.

I'll post a pic soon.

To AVP haters...:pfft:

I personally like the bendy dreds and the poseable hands are great for achieving realistic poses.

This is an Ancient I got a long while back from a boardie here. I forgot who it was. He didn't have the Alien head spear but the threw in an Elder cape and Elder Spear so I just threw it all together and VOILA!

HTAncient3light.jpg
AncientMid.jpg

AncientLow.jpg
HTAncient1.jpg

Good thread.

I still would really like to get a Celtic Pred. He's my favorite of the AVP Preds. I got into HT after they had been released and sold out. So i'm always sad i could never get him. SOME DAY!!

Same for me but with the P2 Preds. Didn't start collecting till after they were long sold out and fetching high prices on ebay. I really hope HT remake or even re-releases some of the older Preds though that will probably never happen :monkey2

Same for me but with the P2 Preds. Didn't start collecting till after they were long sold out and fetching high prices on ebay. I really hope HT remake or even re-releases some of the older Preds though that will probably never happen :monkey2

I actually had a chance to get elder Pred 2 for retail, but back then I was like "no I can't spend 150 on a figure"...I'm kickin myself daily for that :lol

This is an Ancient I got a long while back from a boardie here. I forgot who it was. He didn't have the Alien head spear but the threw in an Elder cape and Elder Spear so I just threw it all together and VOILA!

HTAncient3light.jpg
AncientMid.jpg

AncientLow.jpg
HTAncient1.jpg

*drool* I think that pose is awesome! My wife just made fun of me cause she said yours is cooler than mine :goodpost:

Back