HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*drool* I think that pose is awesome! My wife just made fun of me cause she said yours is cooler than mine :goodpost:

:lol It doesn't look like that anymore. Took the cape off and put it away and sold the spear awhile back. He's just a normal looking Ancient Predator now.

2Ancients2.jpg

Celtic seems to be everyone favorite huh. I'll go take some pics of mine right now. :D

I'm gonna try running some of my pictures through GIMP... see if I can get a better render. And EndIess, that double-Ancient set-up is SICK!

:lol It doesn't look like that anymore. Took the cape off and put it away and sold the spear awhile back. He's just a normal looking Ancient Predator now.

2Ancients2.jpg

Celtic seems to be everyone favorite huh. I'll go take some pics of mine right now. :D

Wow great pic and pose mate! :yess:

I don't own any of the AVP Preds (I only got into the 1:6 game with the release of AvP Wolf) but I'd sure love to get my hands on a Celtic and an Ancient :nana:

Some people say the AvP Preds don't look as good as the newer HT Preds but after seeing these pics I don't know if I agree. The sculpting is as great as the latest releases of various HT predators. I think the area they really did improve is the painting.

Love the AVP Alien pictures being posted. The lighting is amazing, FACEBOX!

Taking out my new signature for a test drive... Should've done this one a long time ago ;).

Why...WHY did i miss out on all the AvP Preds :(... I would kill for one of the two ancients, literally KILL!

One of the members here had his Sideshow Ancient up on feeBay for $400-something. It didn't have the original helmet, so he included a recast of it, along with an extra scarred Asia helmet cast. Dunno if it got sold or parted out, but I would've expected someone to jump on it. Great price for what you get.
If you're interested, the prices on Scar have gone down on eBay from what I've seen. A bunch of listings that ended over the past week went for around $315-$350.

@Everyone: HOLY CRAP! The first Ani-Com Scar Predator to go on eBay in quite a while...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Scar-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2308dd78f8

Starting price seems decent enough. That sucker seems to be the rarest HT Pred ever...

Last edited:
From AVP I had Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Ancient and a couple of Aliens at one point. Now I only have Scar Predator and on Alien left, but I'm hoping I can get the other three back some day.

That is the most badass Wolf pic I've ever seen Face. Awesome.

Love the AVP Alien pictures being posted. The lighting is amazing, FACEBOX!

Taking out my new signature for a test drive... Should've done this one a long time ago ;).

And I'm busting out my OLD sig.

Why...WHY did i miss out on all the AvP Preds :(... I would kill for one of the two ancients, literally KILL!

Can you spare the lives of the people here and kill someone we don't know. Thanks. :D

One of the members here had his Sideshow Ancient up on feeBay for $400-something. It didn't have the original helmet, so he included a recast of it, along with an extra scarred Asia helmet cast. Dunno if it got sold or parted out, but I would've expected someone to jump on it. Great price for what you get.
If you're interested, the prices on Scar have gone down on eBay from what I've seen. A bunch of listings that ended over the past week went for around $315-$350.

@Everyone: HOLY CRAP! The first Ani-Com Scar Predator to go on eBay in quite a while...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Scar-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2308dd78f8

Starting price seems decent enough. That sucker seems to be the rarest HT Pred ever...

Honestly, the Ani-Com Scar is the only one I don't have. Always felt like having 2 Scar Preds was a bit pointless. And after seeing Silent Surfer's Custom Elder to Scar head, I was sure that I would rather have a custom done for me. Well I got Elvis1976 to do one for me and it will arrive here in a week or so. Keep this thread alive until then guys so I can show it off.

Group shot!

AVPgroupyellow.jpg

Whoa, EndIess. Didn't know you had one of those badasses coming your way.

Okay, finally got a PB account (about friggin' time, can't believe I didn't do it sooner), so I'll be able to post lots more pics. Here're all the shots I took of my Celtic today. Well, the first one's actually from a few weeks back. I used custom wires made from guitar strings, but decided to remove them now since I'll track down the real things soon.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

And now for Grid Alien.

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks :). The strings look pretty good, but they're much too stiff. It's just a pain to handle and get them in a good pose.

I need to upload some chopper pics too. There's a big lack of love for our ill-fated friend. What would I give to go back in time and have them remake AVP properly. Every Pred deserves hardcore action. No Pred should be a fodder.

Back