HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to please everyone but I did take pics of all 3, Scar, Celtic and Chopper. Since Chopper has gotten the least love here, I will post some pics of him first.

Chopper1.jpg
Chopper4.jpg

Chopper3.jpg
Chopper2.jpg

Oh the Bio is a custom repaint by SilentSurfer. :D It's chameleon-ish. Looks like a different color under different lighting.

Hard to please everyone but I did take pics of all 3, Scar, Celtic and Chopper. Since Chopper has gotten the least love here, I will post some pics of him first.

Chopper1.jpg
Chopper4.jpg

Chopper3.jpg
Chopper2.jpg

Oh the Bio is a custom repaint by SilentSurfer. :D It's chameleon-ish. Looks like a different color under different lighting.

I like that Bio, looks awesome!

Chopper was my least favourite but I think he's starting to grow on me now.

I need to upload some chopper pics too. There's a big lack of love for our ill-fated friend. What would I give to go back in time and have them remake AVP properly. Every Pred deserves hardcore action. No Pred should be a fodder.

That was my biggest issue with that film. One Alien killed two Predators in 5 minutes. LAME.
Great figures though. I bought a Scar for retail and had him proudly displayed for a couple years before selling him to finance other figures. He was awesome for his time, but once I got my P2 Elder, no HT Pred could compare to him. here's some crappy pics...
ScarPredator.jpg

cherries010resize.jpg

DisplayCase1.jpg

All Predators are fodder for the hero. That's why they're the villains.

Scar was a good guy. :D

Well at least Celtic put up a fight. And it was a pretty good fight too. But he still lost because all of his weapons melted under the acid blood of grid, while no one else had any melting with their weapons. AVP was filled with inconsistencies that makes me want to strangle Anderson. Celtic deserved a better death and so did Chopper. And if Scar survived the whole ordeal, the movie would have been a lot more enjoyable.

One of the members here had his Sideshow Ancient up on feeBay for $400-something. It didn't have the original helmet, so he included a recast of it, along with an extra scarred Asia helmet cast. Dunno if it got sold or parted out, but I would've expected someone to jump on it. Great price for what you get.
If you're interested, the prices on Scar have gone down on eBay from what I've seen. A bunch of listings that ended over the past week went for around $315-$350.

@Everyone: HOLY CRAP! The first Ani-Com Scar Predator to go on eBay in quite a while...

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Scar-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2308dd78f8

Starting price seems decent enough. That sucker seems to be the rarest HT Pred ever...
Wow, didn't know they were getting that cheap..after a year of wishing i had more money, i basically just gave up.. Thanks, i'll have to start hunting again.

I want to reclaim Celtic the most, but he goes for way too much than I'm willing to pay for a 1/6. If I can get a loose one at around the prices you listed for Scar, I'd buy it. Otherwise, I can live without.

i only have chopper, the elder and wolf from this line. the only preds missing in my clan are from AVP.:dunno

DSC-0023-657-1.jpg

my avatar, "the hunt for frank castle":cuckoo:
test.jpg

Awesome pics guys!
I have Scar and Chopper, and I still love both figures, as well as the AvP alien. Still HT's best alien.

Back