Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the newest rumors are true a Marvel fan will want this line to go on for a while.

You guys have too much will power to not watch the trailer. I couldn't resist the temptation.

Do you not go to the movies either? Trying to avoid watching trailers kinda seems like an activity that's doomed to fail.

so now we have seen a bane teaser and tdkr is out after the avengers what do we think bout seeing an avengers teaser soonish???

I think we'll see a preview of someone soon and I have a strange feeling that we'll get a preview of the Hulk when the movie is released.

they already made the VII statue so chances are companies have enough info to already start working on IM whereas we havent seen any other high end stuff of other characters yet...

Any company with licensing for merch will have 3D models, concept art to work from. I'm not sure how Hot Toys work and whether Marvel gives them such things like they do Hasbro.

I'm hoping the first shot we see is a silhouetted shot of all who Hot Toys are going to do for The Avengers (not multiples, if there are 2 Iron Man suits they'd only show one) then over the course of now and the movies release they reveal one every so often with solo shots of the figure til we have a full group shot.

Any company with licensing for merch will have 3D models, concept art to work from. I'm not sure how Hot Toys work and whether Marvel gives them such things like they do Hasbro

Yeah, I agree. There's no doubt HT will have a ton of concept work for this licence. Stuff we'll never see.
There's no way they work from just movie stills. Especially since Marvel is now owned by Disney. They are the merchandising kings.

I'm hoping the first shot we see is a silhouetted shot of all who Hot Toys are going to do for The Avengers (not multiples, if there are 2 Iron Man suits they'd only show one) then over the course of now and the movies release they reveal one every so often with solo shots of the figure til we have a full group shot.

This is a great idea but it'll never happen. There is no way HT will announce 7 figures in 3 months. I honestly am expecting to see 2 figures from this line announced between now and the period that the movie is in the theaters.

Here's my predicted release/announcement order

1. Nick Fury
2. Hulk
3. Iron Man mVII
4. Thor
5. Hawkeye
6. Captain America
7. Black Widow
8. Loki
9. Iron Man mVIII
10. Mystery Villain

I really doubt we'll see Captain America until 2013 since they haven't even announced Cap Rescue version yet. HT will not want 2 versions of the same character being released at the same time.

Fury will be the hardest to sell out of all of these so I think HT will want to push him out while the movie is still hot topic.
Hulk was second on my list because he would be a cool BIG announcement around the time of the movies release.
Iron Man mVII will be announced just after the mI version 2.0 has been released.

This is all my own speculation of course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back