Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain America will be one of the last ones released since they haven't even (officially) announced the "Rescue" version of Cap yet.
It wouldn't surprise me to see another Iron Man announced first or maybe Thor.

There is logic to that. They'll need to get an Iron Man out quick because Iron Man 3 is still slated for 2013 supposedly so they gotta keep the cash flowing on that one, whereas Captain America's sequel isn't until 2014 at the earliest. Avengers IM in 2012, IM3 version in 2013; Rescue Cap in 2012, Avengers Cap in 2012/2013, Cap2 version in 2014 covers a good majority of bases. I would look for The Avengers Thor to be one of the firsts as well.

Although we can be confident on a few, any Avengers figures are all speculation.

I would think these will all be released before we see any Avengers versions of these characters. I also agree that Avengers versions of any of these will also be late in 2012 or even 2013.

The figures already announced are:

Iron Man Mark II Unleashed
Stealth Iron Man
Loki
Rescue Captain America
Red Skrull

Assuming they will make these, I think this is what we'll see during or just after the films release.

Black Widow
Thor
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Hulk

HOLY CRAP! :horror
Thats a ton of hot toys in one year. Not to mention these:

Iron Monger
89 Joker
89 Batman
Symbiote Spidey

And lets not forget

Amazing Spiderman ( and any other figures from the new movie or original trillogy )

Dark Knight Rises should be worth 2-4 figures.

Then there is Superman ( Man of Steel and Green Lantern (HA!) )

We are realistically looking at @ 20 different Marvel and DC Hot Toys for 2012.:slap

Time to start playing the lottery!:yess:

If they don't make the Hulk I have no interest in having all the Avengers but him. Hulk isn't the figure I want to most of them all but he's the deal breaker for a buy of the whole team. I can deal without Hawkeye, Black Widow, or Fury but an Avengers team without the Hulk would suck.

Thor, Cap and Hulk.
The sooner the better.
Don't care about the rest of this team, weaklings.

The big four are the main ones i want with avengers loki however hawkeye black widow and nick fury would be awesome

My completest mentality won't allow me to just get a few. I will just have to work harder this year. :slap

Plus, I really love all of the Marvel and DC Hot Toys. So I have no problem committing to all of them.
:cuckoo:

There's a fair chance I may only get the new Iron Man. It's so hard for me to be interested in anything with a realistic human head on it. I know some are tired of all the Iron Man suits but given enough variety I could buy another six new suits in addition to the six I have.

We'll def. get a new Cap, Thor and Iron man.

Based on the trailers, the only one that I would probably get from those is Captain America since Thor and IM look very similar to previous incarnations.

I am hoping to get a Hulk, Hawkeye and new Black Widow (preferably with scuplted hair)

Find this concept art of Hulk:

2673.jpg

His feet look too small.

They need to be at least 70% larger than his skull.

_____

Thats an awesome looking Hulk,,I think it looks way better than the last two movie versions! I would love to have a Hulk, I still need Thor and Captain America depending on how he turns out.

The Avengers Hulk design is the first one that looks like The Hulk to me. The previous ones have just looked like big green dudes. A lot of it has to do with the face. He has that blocky head with the small nose, wide set eyes, and big mouth.

Which reminds me of something, a little off topic, but explaining Pitt's design Dale Keown said something like he was always frustrated that he couldn't make the Hulk's mouth big enough because of the nose so when he was designing Pitt he just left the nose off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back