Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I'm wishful for a Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster or Stealth appearance in this film :lol

We very well could see one of those and if we do I'm sure we'll get a figure. However, we'll also get the traditional look as well.

We very well could see one of those and if we do I'm sure we'll get a figure. However, we'll also get the traditional look as well.

You think so? I mean, I know we'll see a traditional IM armor in the film. And if we see 1 of the aforementioned armors in the film, I'd be surprised if HT released the traditional over 1 of those unique suits.

You think so? I mean, I know we'll see a traditional IM armor in the film. And if we see 1 of the aforementioned armors in the film, I'd be surprised if HT released the traditional over 1 of those unique suits.

Oh think if we see a stealth or something we'll most likely get it. I mean they did the Mark V and also the Mark IV and VI. So I don't see why not. These Iron Man figures sell quite well.

who knows, they might do an Iron Patriot Repaint as a SDCC exclusive next year, even if he doesn't make an appearance in the film...

though, I'm sure Stark will design Cap's suit...
And i could see his Ego making Rodgers a suit of iron man armor. Rodgers declining, and him making the suit we see in the poster.

if that happens, then i'd need HT to do a William Defoe headsculpt to go with a Spider-man green goblin.

Just so i could put it on the Iron patriot.

Need an angry Thor bonus headsculpt with Cap or I-M like they did with the donut head when the release Sarah Connor disguise.

Need an angry Thor bonus headsculpt with Cap or I-M like they did with the donut head when the release Sarah Connor disguise.

Agreed, the expressionless Thor sculpt that came with the figure disappointed. I don't think he had that expression for more than a few seconds the entire film and it really doesn't fit his personality. :dunno

neither does an angry head really. We need a laughing, smirking, jovial head. the whole fight with the giants, he' smiling, laughing and screaming for more.

he's like a kid in an amusement park.

I don't want to pose my Thor with a smiling or laughing head when he's throwing his hammer.

IM2_MarkIV_PR2.jpg
167609_491417012343_58690437343_6446278_5917971_n.jpg
HotToys-CaptainAmerica_TheFirstAvenger_CaptainAmerica_PR7.jpg

Nice Lord-22... but you've got to add Black Widow to the mix as that 1/6th is out as well. But the big three'll do. :)

I want to see Avengers versions of Captain America,Iron Man and Thor.Im pretty sure that HT makes next year Avengers figures.

Assuming they do a new BW with shorter sculpted hair I will get that figure this time along with Iron Man, Cap, Hawkeye, Hulk, and Fury. Also hope they do a Loki for this line incase we never see him from the Thor line. I will be passing on Triple H Thor though unless we're given the option of sleeves and sleeveless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back