Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might even get Maria Hill as it would be super easy to do off the Black Widow.

It would be great if they made a combo pack of Thor, Iron Man, and Cap. Like a "Big 3" kind of combo. With a price break, of course.

But I know that aint happening. They'll be looking for everyone to buy every character.

How about a figure not released yet? Hulk or Loki would be awesome.

Pretty happy with my Mark IV and Thor, but modern Cap is a must. Would likely buy a new Black Widow with short, sculpted hair, and Hawkeye's a maybe. Hulk would depend on price.

Trying to only dedicate one shelf for this line... let's see how that goes.

One question for the Iron Man Mark IV's owners!!

Would you buy the new figure of Iron Man in Avengers? Is practically the same:

bds_avengers_poster-03.jpg

I think I'll keep mine and pass for this new version, saving money for others figures of the line!

I think I'll keep mine and pass for this new version, saving money for others figures of the line!

Without a doubt YES! :yess:

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah wait.

I know I'm not well versed in Marvel history... but Ironman goes back to his original suit in the Avengers?!

I've decided to pass up on Captain America and Thor, because I'm looking to get them in Avengers attire. Do you guys think Hot Toys will release a new Iron Man for the Avengers?

Last edited:

I will get it cuz i love Ironman, but i also think there are enough changes that i cant wait to see the cg version of this. The shape of the chest seems a bit different and the new bulkier armor around the neck is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back