Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm guessing the artist never actually held a bow and/or arrow...

ZZ4D9AB411.jpg

...when Hawkeye lets go of that string it's gonna hurt. :monkey1

Also, did Hulk lose his pants?

I thought Black Widows hair was gonna be a lot shorter, based on ScarJos recent red carpet arrivals. It doesn't look much different than it was in Iron Man 2. :)

Yes it said her hair was unless she has a wig on for the movie? I think Cap looks cool and Hulk is Hulk, I was hoping that Thor would have more of a change though, I never liked the black pants and biker boots at all. I still think there will be some changes.

Only one I am concerned about is an updated Thor but I purchased the current HT one and will keep in box till I know if an Avengers one is coming out or not.

Haha yeah Hulk is naked. What if he has a small _____..one more reason to get angry I guess

Between Cap and Thor there is the Hulk's leg. Just under Thor's cape you can see his pants, they seem to have a purplish tint.

I still think that this is just based on pre-vis material and that Black Widow will have shorter hair.

I hope at the very least Thor's hair doesnt look like such a pretty boy in this movie.

I think Avengers Iron Man and Capt. America will/should be DX versions.

Arc Reactor always has been circular, it's the chest plate that was triangular.

Due to the Mark VI being destroyed to me it looks like he'll just swap out a few parts. (I think that suit is capable of space flight for some reason or maybe the shoulder pads are taken from War Machine and they are rockets for fighting the enemies?)

^^You sure, the new arc in the MKVI has a triangle in it to hold the new reactor in IMII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back