Hot Toys Avengers Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't somebody do a custom of the 616 Hawkeye costume with a dark purple that looked pretty bad ass?

Really hope we do get a Hulk but with a character of that size, even if they announce him, expect along wait, like with the Avatar licence, that feels like a life time ago since they announced that they were working on that (if they still are that is???)

Hate the grey on the Iron Man vii, sole reason I didn't buy the mk vi

Surely they can change up the design and not just colour change parts

i may be wrong, probably am, but wasnt the mark vi just the mark iv with a triangle chest piece but mainly color changes?

maybe someone has a side by side, i dunno, but if i'm wrong then fair enough, but if i'm right, just seems a shame to spend so much on 2 different figures with minor changes to them

which is the reason i have no interest in the gum metal variants that are made, not even the mark ii either, although i think the new one with the removable parts is kinda cool

I am so pumped for this line. I can't wait to see how they do Hulk. Will he be to the same scale that he is in the movie? And how will HT be able to overcome the showing of the joints, like they did not do for the Bruce Lee figure?

I am so pumped for this line. I can't wait to see how they do Hulk. Will he be to the same scale that he is in the movie? And how will HT be able to overcome the showing of the joints, like they did not do for the Bruce Lee figure?

Like someone said to me, the precursor of Hulk would be (if they finally do it) the Avatar Line... But there isn't any news

If they make Hulk I'm definitely hoping they'll take the muscle body route. Just like they did with Predators for example.

I don't mind visible joints at all! It is an action figure after all, not a statue!

HT USED to do figures without visible joints. this was determined to be a dead end, as the rubber bodies would eventually dry out, and crack and/or tear at the joints. in addition, the wire endoskeleton inside the figures would eventually become brittle and break.

Both of these are inexcusable on a 100$ + action figure. as such, the newer bodies like the T-800, thor, wolverine, and so on have minimal joints, but they are still visible. this is the direction hot toys is now going. it is also likely the reason that the avatar figures have been delayed so long.

ZZ4D9AB411.jpg

Not loving Hawkeye's dull look but that's a pretty sharp Captain America costume! It'll look great opposite his WWII duds.

Some kind of cool goggles would be a good addition to the costume.

Me too hopefully there will be another Iron man armor in the movie. Im disappointed that Thor and Black widow arent changed either. Really surprising you would think the art design team would want their own signature touches added.

There will be another Iron Man. It will have tweaks and probably a little different paint scheme.

I agree there's a great likelihood we get more IM. I'm just hoping we get a new look aka new armor like we saw in the Mark V. Having another armor repaint/tweak similar to the Mark III, Mark IV, Mark IV SP, and Mark VI would be extremely boring.

I can honestly say I havent followed much of Whedon's work but I really hope he is critical with the acting and story line we dont need another GI joe type of movie.

I agree there's a great likelihood we get more IM. I'm just hoping we get a new look aka new armor like we saw in the Mark V. Having another armor repaint/tweak similar to the Mark III, Mark IV, Mark IV SP, and Mark VI would be extremely boring.

Don't expect it to change much. We'll get another Iron Man that looks pretty similar to the Mark IV and Mark VI. You might get a special armor now and then but the main design will stay the same.

Don't expect it to change much. We'll get another Iron Man that looks pretty similar to the Mark IV and Mark VI. You might get a special armor now and then but the main design will stay the same.

You're raining on my Stark Expo parade Josh :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back