1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, but it looks like a rehash of parts from AOU and CW widow..I can see why this released early, not much difference aside from her vest and hair :lecture

yep exactly- they can rush this but the others like IM are a year away..i expect them to announce and rush out another Doc Strange...

Couple quick stills from Jackson Poon..

Things we don’t normally get to see much of, like the back of the figure and side of the box. Not exciting things but still.

909BF4D2-25F3-4E70-BDDB-4D24474D4B0F.jpeg
8A1BF2A9-B342-4FE6-A2B1-6D49AC7C2420.jpeg
2CC3E55E-654C-4245-BB22-9ED7DEF1E67D.jpeg

I’m staying with my winter soldier. Erosion. I’m partial to the red hair too. But this blonde rooted hair really doesn’t hit the mark for what it is in the movie which is a blonde grey mix... would have been a good opportunity to go sculpted hair for once in widow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well she actually arrived earlier from Japan than I thought she would

two quick pics out of the box- one head shot and one with a customized Infinity War Cap, that was made from an extra CW HT figure64AB30A8-2218-48C6-AE0D-9E8FA662F04A.jpg

She was released at select events but it’s the same one everyone will get. She will be the first
So they are going to release now and then later the original release date is not Oct Nov they probably will release early to the stores and the a shortly there after a general release. At least that is my assumption probably why everybody is getting delay emails for all thr batman stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After seeing Infinity War, I am left with one burning question...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Why is this in spoiler tags? XD

She went blonde because for the past couple of years she's been a fugitive, same as Cap and Falcon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

They were on the run after Civil War.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back