1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really want to pull the trigger on getting one from Japan, but hearing that they are
still so readily available at the event… I just can't pay the $130+ extra for her.

My thoughts exactly. If this would have been available at retail this early not sure I could resist the temptation to get an infinity war piece this early.

Man, I really want to pull the trigger on getting one from Japan, but hearing that they are
still so readily available at the event… I just can't pay the $130+ extra for her.

Sideshow hasn't changed its release date on site. Gonna wait.

We managed to get hold of an early release Infinity War Black Widow figure direct from Japan. Here is our review before HK, US and UK releases. WATCH HERE >>> https://youtu.be/AiXZeTUAwyA

Excellent review as always! I’m torn on this figure. I don’t have a BW yet and I really love the outfit, limited articulation and all. It’s easily my favorite look of any of the BW figures.

I just. I just HATE rooted hair. Especially when it is this short and doesn’t match the wavy style or varied coloring she has in the movie.

But yet, that price is awfully good for an Infinity War figure. Man, tough decision...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the head sculpt's spot on...
I did see Scarlett Johansson likeness there...
better than the prototype IMHO
hair do need some touch up a bit but no biggie...
pre-ordered anyway ~

Excellent review as always! I’m torn on this figure. I don’t have a BW yet and I really love the outfit, limited articulation and all. It’s easily my favorite look of any of the BW figures.

I just. I just HATE rooted hair. Especially when it is this short and doesn’t match the wavy style or varied coloring she has in the movie.

But yet, that price is awfully good for an Infinity War figure. Man, tough decision...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the super positive comments one the review. It means a lot. I am normally easier to catch on YouTube or FB if you have any questions

Welp the idea of owning an infinity war figure this early, pairing her with cap, and today's eBay coupon meant I totally caved in getting this :gah: still overpaid, but oh well it's my birthday present to myself :lol

i was debating on doing the same today, but couldn’t pull the trigger :(
...what did she come out to for u with the coupon, like $350ish maybe?

i’m sure u will enjoy her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was debating on doing the same today, but couldn’t pull the trigger :(
...what did she come out to for u with the coupon, like $350ish maybe?

i’m sure u will enjoy her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came out to $340 and some change. When I ran the numbers it's the equivalent of paying $20ish dollars a month to have it early provided it keeps its schedule so I was like screw it haha. That difference from retail is even lower if I compare price with sideshow. Shipping and tax suck!

Looks like Mandarake has 2 at the moment in the $300-320 range plus shipping. I'd imagine EMS would tack on $25 more based on recent purchases of figs there. I've been getting other similar size items through them recently and they get to me in just a matter of days with EMS to the East Coast USA. Anyone looking or can't wait might want to check them out.

Quick photo minimal futzing with Bucky for back up.
IMG_0864-01.jpg

Back