1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BE97FD78-AE79-47C9-9EAC-C39D6F9FD00A.jpeg

I wasn't sold that sculpted hair would save this look, but after seeing the box art i'm convinced that If they sculpted hair the way it looks on the box art, this figure would have looked pretty amazing. I'm not a fan of the short hair in general and the green vest doesn't do much for me, but I would have ordered that.

Last edited:
I wish they were more selective about which figures get sculpted hair vs rooted rather than all females with their hair down getting rooted hair.

Yeah I'm fine with rooted hair when they can actually make it look close to the real thing (as with the CW version or WW), but when it's styled like in AOU or IW, and requires more than just simple curls, then they definitely need to go with sculpted.

i hope, the quality of the hs won't lessen with the "regular" batch, most of us will be getting. po done... i likes her :-D

Apologies for the lighting. I am pretty satisfied with the figure. The hair looks much better in hand than in photos, including my own which got a bit messy as I put it in the case.

IMG_4384.jpg

Might need some irreversible snips but that's definitely coming off if you want it to.

That being said, I think they should have capitalized on the vest and made the sleeves separate from the undersuit to allow for full articulation. It'd all be hidden by said vest.

Anyone know if the HK sellers will have this soon?

I don’t mind paying some extra $$$ to get a figure from HK before SSC has it, but $450+ for this BW figure on the two ebay listings I saw last night from Japan is even too much for me

So are we actually going to be getting her first? Or is this just some special edition one that's being released early?

She was released at select events but it’s the same one everyone will get. She will be the first

Apologies for the lighting. I am pretty satisfied with the figure. The hair looks much better in hand than in photos, including my own which got a bit messy as I put it in the case.

View attachment 405862

I like it, but it looks like a rehash of parts from AOU and CW widow..I can see why this released early, not much difference aside from her vest and hair :lecture

Back