1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. That's really what's kept me away I suppose. The EG one looks closer to a true body shape (somewhat) and the sculpt looks great. Wish it was a representation that had more action behind her and less sadness.

Even if they added a widow fighting Ronin scene I would be gung ho for this figure and the Figuarts version.

But one flip on Clint and then the sting followed by the you know what off her as the action was really , really disappointing :thud:

Well to be fair there wasn't much action for anybody in that movie until the last act. But I agree I would have liked to see BW get at least one more cool fight sequence like the ones in IW.

Well to be fair there wasn't much action for anybody in that movie until the last act. But I agree I would have liked to see BW get at least one more cool fight sequence like the ones in IW.

Especially since IMO she had the best looking Widow outfit of the films in EG but totally ended up a wasted opportunity

Can anyone who has this figure confirm if her backpack/holster thing is removable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of finding myself wanting some more Widow representation in my collection after Endgame like some others have mentioned. I kind of dig the look for something different for her. I'd probably go for her if I had a coupon since she ships free.

Yeah after seeing how much others were able to improve this by darkening the hair, I finally caved and ordered one from Popculcha. It's just way too cool a look not to have, and also featured in some pretty badass action scenes.

I just hope I can get mine to look even close to this good. :D

9f46abad639a17d056f4c40b3e91bb54.jpg
FB_IMG_1557090282238.jpg

Think I'm pretty happy with this figure now after darkening the roots and adding some of those brown streaks she had. The hair is still a pain in the ass to style though, and I'd obviously still rather it have been sculpted (mostly so I don't have to fix it again every time I change the damn pose). I also darkened the eyebrows a bit more since they were just way too light and seemed to be throwing off the likeness.

And I thought she looked cool wielding Proxima's spear in the movie so I decided to get one of those as well. Although wow, I didn't expect it to be nearly as big as it was.

20190522_185530 (2).jpg

20190522_185539 (2).jpg

20190521_195810 (2).jpg

Nice work! Hair looks so much better. I’m really looking forward to a sculpted-hair Widow, finally. I hear ya on the re-posing.

Think I'm pretty happy with this figure now after darkening the roots and adding some of those brown streaks she had. The hair is still a pain in the ass to style though, and I'd obviously still rather it have been sculpted (mostly so I don't have to fix it again every time I change the damn pose). I also darkened the eyebrows a bit more since they were just way too light and seemed to be throwing off the likeness.

And I thought she looked cool wielding Proxima's spear in the movie so I decided to get one of those as well. Although wow, I didn't expect it to be nearly as big as it was.

View attachment 454781

View attachment 454782

View attachment 454783
Dude that looks amazing! Great job! Seeing those photos alone makes me want to pick her up and send her to you for custom work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

View attachment 454781

View attachment 454782

View attachment 454783

Fantastic work dude! HT should take notes! They should have never released it incomplete, only to have their amazing customers (like yourself) finish the job for them!

View attachment 454781

View attachment 454782

View attachment 454783

That looks so much better. Would you mind sharing what you used to achieve this look?

Thanks guys. It just took a bit of doll wax and constantly licking my fingers to get the hair styed right. Lol

I also dabbed the hair with water to push it in tighter, as it's way too poofy out of the box. Of course when you do that it also hangs lower, so I had to trim it a bit shorter as well.

View attachment 454781

View attachment 454782

View attachment 454783

That looks amazing, congrats!

Damn, you made this figure look amazing. I didn’t pick this up and decided to just piece one together mainly because I didn’t like the sculpt (and it was a lot cheaper) but I might have just gotten the figure if it looked that good out of the box. Still, using the Civil War sculpt meant no work was really necessary to improve the sculpt.
fab832b36271642256b972fb31680764.jpg

Is the hair sparsly rooted on her right side or is mine defective, cause when i try to put the hair down i can see the plastic head underneath

Thanks guys. It just took a bit of doll wax and constantly licking my fingers to get the hair styed right. Lol

I also dabbed the hair with water to push it in tighter, as it's way too poofy out of the box. Of course when you do that it also hangs lower, so I had to trim it a bit shorter as well.

Awesome. How about with darkening the eye brows? What'd you do there?

Back