1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone show what the defective headsculpts look like? I decided to get her because my civil war BW and Scarlet Witch look to similar on the shelf

She's not that bad at all!

black widow 2.jpg

black widow 1 .jpg

Wow. watching YT reviews and reading some comments, LOL this fig seems to have caused a lot of *despair*.

Still not clear why - unless it's the terror of fiber-hair. I liked the fig's look from the start, even if it's not SA. Platinum hair, smoky eyes, cherry lips 'coz all women go to battle like that...:lol

ANYWAY finally got her in from BBTS, and am real happy with her:clap. IMO a beautiful Widow variant, and the more I look the costume over with the textures etc. and workmanship, the more impressed I am. Like it a lot - colors, and very tactical. Seen some great hair work re toning but this fig DOES have a mix of tones in the hair - maybe not as dark as the film, but there. There's also subtle touches of dirt on the belt, boots. Absolutely needed her to go with Bucky and WM (when he gets in).

She'll be my last BW until the BW movie, or maybe if HT does a deluxe version. Don't feel like I need the EG version and I don't like the plastic hair on BW. Suppose like Bucky, wish HT had thrown in Proxima's staff, or a nice base, or an Outrider; but sourced a staff months ago.

Re the hair *shrug* IMO using a bit of water so far IMO is enough - easier to work with than AOU hair. No plans to do much more with it right now, maybe smooth some more with a warm metal spoon e.g. bend the fibers which I think are probably nylon.

hottoysBlackWidow_IW_sunlitlit.jpg

hottoysBlackWidow_IW_hairtones.jpg

hottoysBlackWidow_IW_sunlitlit2.jpg

hottoysBlackWidow_IW_Bucky.jpg

hottoysBlackWidow_IW_darklit.jpg

Wow. watching YT reviews and reading some comments, LOL this fig seems to have caused a lot of *despair*.

Still not clear why - unless it's the terror of fiber-hair. I liked the fig's look from the start, even if it's not SA. Platinum hair, smoky eyes, cherry lips 'coz all women go to battle like that...:lol

ANYWAY finally got her in from BBTS, and am real happy with her:clap. IMO a beautiful Widow variant, and the more I look the costume over with the textures etc. and workmanship, the more impressed I am. Like it a lot - colors, and very tactical. Seen some great hair work re toning but this fig DOES have a mix of tones in the hair - maybe not as dark as the film, but there. There's also subtle touches of dirt on the belt, boots. Absolutely needed her to go with Bucky and WM (when he gets in).

She'll be my last BW until the BW movie, or maybe if HT does a deluxe version. Don't feel like I need the EG version and I don't like the plastic hair on BW. Suppose like Bucky, wish HT had thrown in Proxima's staff, or a nice base, or an Outrider; but sourced a staff months ago.

Re the hair *shrug* IMO using a bit of water so far IMO is enough - easier to work with than AOU hair. No plans to do much more with it right now, maybe smooth some more with a warm metal spoon e.g. bend the fibers which I think are probably nylon.

View attachment 469693

View attachment 469694

View attachment 469695

View attachment 469696

View attachment 469697

She looks great. Awesome Widow/Bucky shot! :)

I regretted not getting this when sideshow had it on sale with free shipping. Happy that bbts still has it in stock for $220. Went ahead and ordered it. She kicked ass in IW, plus it's a unique look.

I regretted not getting this when sideshow had it on sale with free shipping. Happy that bbts still has it in stock for $220. Went ahead and ordered it. She kicked ass in IW, plus it's a unique look.

Congrats! I like her a lot, colors are great. She's a nice variant with my other Widows, and great with my IW figs.

Think I'm pretty happy with this figure now after darkening the roots and adding some of those brown streaks she had. The hair is still a pain in the ass to style though, and I'd obviously still rather it have been sculpted (mostly so I don't have to fix it again every time I change the damn pose). I also darkened the eyebrows a bit more since they were just way too light and seemed to be throwing off the likeness.

And I thought she looked cool wielding Proxima's spear in the movie so I decided to get one of those as well. Although wow, I didn't expect it to be nearly as big as it was.

View attachment 454781

View attachment 454782

View attachment 454783

These are amazing pictures- the sculpt looks so good here- the hair is incredible. Underrated figure

Thanks Sassafras!

Should I just search those places under “Black Widow Accessories”

I would just use "Black Widow" or on the 'bay Hot Toys Black Widow. Or 1/6 Black Widow. Otherwise u get all the HASBRO and other stuff like Funkos. Good luck! I picked up Proxima's staff for my IW Widow way back.

I would just use "Black Widow" or on the 'bay Hot Toys Black Widow. Or 1/6 Black Widow. Otherwise u get all the HASBRO and other stuff like Funkos. Good luck! I picked up Proxima's staff for my IW Widow way back.

Thanks I’ll try those searches!

Yeah that staff is super cool looking!

I struck out on my search for the shoulder pads. Maybe it has just been too long since the figure has released to pick those up. Then again I did see plenty of her batons, and boots available.

In any event, thanks again for the suggestions Sassafras, you are always super helpful!

I struck out on my search for the shoulder pads. Maybe it has just been too long since the figure has released to pick those up. Then again I did see plenty of her batons, and boots available.

In any event, thanks again for the suggestions Sassafras, you are always super helpful!

Not sure what ur project is - doing a 'bash of a fig after the fact I know can be time-consuming and tedious. The other thing is compromise and get something similar - haven't bought any, but have seen a lot of "female warrior" or "female/woman tactical" and a lot of third party figs where u might get something close.

It can take a lot of searching to get exactly the right part; and going back again and again. Especially looking through entire catalogs of Asian sellers. I always find xtra stuff that wasn't what I was looking for, but suddenly have to have.:cool:

Also going back repeatedly and see if u can pick up a parted out body with costume - more expensive, but IMO having an extra body, hands, etc. in storage is always useful. You could also try looking at male or female military/tactical knee pads and seeing if u can re-purpose.

Back