1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImV2lho.jpg

Marvel used that catch phrase a lot...

"Together again... for the first time!"

How is that even possible?

Marvel used that catch phrase a lot...

"Together again... for the first time!"

How is that even possible?

I still have that issue.
That issue has a flashback where Logan meets Captain America for the first time in 1941 and they both team up to save a young Black Widow from the Hand.

I still have that issue.
That issue has a flashback where Logan meets Captain America for the first time in 1941 and they both team up to save a young Black Widow from the Hand.

Then it isn't the first time again.

I had an Iron Man vs Iron Fist comic that had that tag line: Together again for the first time!

Is the Civil War Black Widow really that much better than the Winter Soldier Black Widow?

I will have to check her out on eBay.

Yeah, the headsculpt is a huge improvement. Maybe not as posable, but the proportions look much better, not as skinny.
Check PopCultcha, they’re gonna be cheaper than eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the Civil War Black Widow really that much better than the Winter Soldier Black Widow?

I will have to check her out on eBay.

CW is the first Black Widow with some expression in the portrait. TWS has the most doll like yard long stare, too.

I also recommend Popcultcha. They still have her and for less than eBay.

I have owned all the black widows but I love CW the most, they have to do something remarkable or at least a different expression for me to get the IW version, like the pic above, she is beautiful
20180227_164625 (1).jpg

This one of the best pics I've seen of this figure. I missed out on it before, but after seeing this I have to have this version.

Sorry, not sorry...? LOL...but thanks, the figure is easy on the eyes, not hard to photograph; that was a phone snapshot.

I really liked the A1 version, but besides being dated now in terms of paint apps, this one has more expression than A1, and the proportions through the arms in particular, appear better on CW.

Her hair looks decent out of the box, but it takes a bit of work to smooth it to a more screen-accurate look. Worth the humiliation. ;)

(Whatever, real men buy dolls.) :D

I suspect that the IW version will have a great face, but I’m a little unsure on the hair and the costume. This one’s going nowhere as it hits both film and comic looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back