Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

So that posting pretty much confirms that a HB 2.0 will definitely be made/released. :yess:

I prefer the HK1.0. I am not into the more sleep designs of iron man or the hulkbuster. prefer the more machine look, as opposed to humanised look.

Same. There's something about the bulky garbage can looking unrefined look that makes it cooler. Then again Mark 1 is one of my favorite IM suits.

Weirdly enough, I found myself looking at my HulkBuster 1.0 yesterday evening. It truly made me realize how much I preferred 1.0’s look to this new design. 2.0 isn’t bad by any means, but I’m not too big of a fan when compared to the AOU version.

Just my two cents.

The new design looks a lot like what they planned for the first one based on the arm the made initially for AoU.

0DC5AC87-54A9-4C57-BA72-EE024F033A76.jpeg

Not sure if it has been said but I’m at the Toy Sapiens Infinity War event and the 2.0 is a statue. Zero articulation.

Not sure if it has been said but I’m at the Toy Sapiens Infinity War event and the 2.0 is a statue. Zero articulation.
As you've confirmed the hot toys Hulkbuster 2.0 is a statue, it's safe to say that they'll announce it as part of their power pose line.:)

Hopefully both the weight and costs will come down as a result. For as much as I love and admire my Hulkbuster, it’s extremely heavy and the posing itself is very limited. Wouldn’t mind picking it up if it’s below $500

As you've confirmed the hot toys Hulkbuster 2.0 is a statue, it's safe to say that they'll announce it as part of their power pose line.:)

Sad. I was really looking forward to getting this one, but now that it's only gonna be a PP I will unfortunately have to pass... :pfft:

I don't make any decisions on anything HT shows unless I see an actual PO go up. I typically keep my figures in museum poses, so if this ends up being a PP then I don't consider it a bad thing. We'll see what happens. I'm sure there will be a lot more info coming SDCC.

PP or not i think it will be simpler than the current version. I don't see any big suit up scene like the 1st so they could keep it closed to bring down costs.

Back