Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes cheaper PP with single battery would be really cool. If Banner bust is inside its good enough for me. V1 route or more expensive would price me out.

It doesn’t mean they won’t make one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're def making one. When there is $$$ to be made, HT will surely capitalize on the opportunity...especially when it comes to the Ironman line.

First thought which immediately came to mind is “corvette”. Pulled trigger on the 1.0 after seeing this one. Not saying it anything negative but currently the 1.0 seems more badass. Contacted retailer and made the purchase!May revisit 2.0 later.

Given the time HT took to make this and competition with Kingarts I think HT definitely went out of their way to make sure it’s the best 1.0 for the dollah.

Last edited:
maybe its just me, but in the pictures with the other figures around it, this doesn't seem as big as the original hulk buster, the Hulk Buster 1.0 is HUGE, nearly twice as tall as a regular figure, this just doesn't seem to be as big. Maybe its just the angles.

It may not be as big as the original, but it does seem to be in-line with its scale in the film.

5aabd56d92c0692b008b469b-750-303.jpg
8D298C23-FC92-42B0-9C0D-C23B86B44D20.jpeg

Looks pretty close to the original in scale to me.the new one has a wide lower stance and bent ankles. I’d bet it’s pretty close

Maybe it’s just for this display but it appears to be AC powered.

View attachment 404395

This may or may not end up being a statue, but they always wire these things for conventions- they can't feed new batteries into it every 2 hours. Everyone has already forgotten the first Hulkbuster was a barely articulated statue that was held together with pins and wired for power too when it was first shown

hMpwUcE.jpg

mjues4F.jpg

It's also stood on a raised platform making it higher. Whatever the case I'd be up for a power pose version as long as it was mains power so I can keep it on for extended periods

My bet is it lasts about 60 seconds in movie before the other guy shows up.

Unfortunately, I think the same. Wish we would get more of it. Curious what the price will be with it being smaller.

Comparing the size of it with Cap, I think this is smaller to V1. And you might notice the body mass is a little bit bigger to hulk.

Looking at mine with the MK47 standing in front. The legs on V1 are almost thick enough to fit the 47 in it if they were hollow and the legs on this one are not as big.

BUT this is just a non articulated placeholder so it might not be 100% to scale and the real one (power pose or articulated) might be bigger.

It's also stood on a raised platform making it higher. Whatever the case I'd be up for a power pose version as long as it was mains power so I can keep it on for extended periods
It's on a raised platform, but his legs are spread in a low stance. In the movie still I posted he's standing straight up. The people standing closest to him in the crowd reach to his waist. Ditto for the figures in the case.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Seeing Hulk next to HB2 gives a good of his size. He definitely smaller than Mark 1. That is if this is an accurate place holder.

hb2 display.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back