Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to really know until we see the movie, but if you are buying one for 'iconic-ness', then surely you'd pick the first one..

We won’t know how this Hulkbuster is until we see IW. It could reach equal status or surpass the first. Or it might have 10 minutes of sceen time where it does mostly nothing but punch things. Who knows.

But I am definitely leaning towards getting 2.0 and committing to skipping 1.0. I would rather have it in a unified Avengers display against Thanos personally.

In theory it would fit. Just checked and the HB is 22ish by 11 1/4. But it would be super tight and you couldn’t bend the elbow or open the helmet. But would mathematically fit

he has too be wider than that. he wouldnt fit width wise for me in a detolf and those are 15 inches wide

he has too be wider than that. he wouldnt fit width wise for me in a detolf and those are 15 inches wide
I did depth and height not width.

It’s 22 inches tall by 14inchs wide by 11 inches deep. The detolf is 15 inches wide by its effective width from support to support is under 14 and it’s glad to glass on the inside is 14.5ish inches. It’s about 12 inches deep.

Last edited:
So Essentially.. Vision is the same. lol. Maybe updated with better articulation than the one in AOU?

This thing is so big i really don't have any room for more articulation :lol It's WM MK1 Vs MK3. Rough brutish look vs streamlined sleek look. I like them both but i think the 1st has more details to look at sitting on the shelf (from what we have seen so far).

In theory it would fit. Just checked and the HB is 22ish by 11 1/4. But it would be super tight and you couldn’t bend the elbow or open the helmet. But would mathematically fit

I never had a hot toys figure displayed outside of a curio or detolf, but i might have to with this guy. Would dust do anything to the paint over the years? This would be in my collection room with black out curtains. Thanks for the response!

I never had a hot toys figure displayed outside of a curio or detolf, but i might have to with this guy. Would dust do anything to the paint over the years? This would be in my collection room with black out curtains. Thanks for the response!

Mines not in a case. If you dust it every so often there shouldn’t be any issues.

F42C038E-B0D7-48D3-9034-6F2010894134.jpg
DF9876D3-6C67-4865-AF84-769028AD7170.jpeg

Reminds me of the Mark 2 WM, sleeker and less bulk. Still like the original like how I like the original WM. Also like the arc reactor in the knee more.

Instant PO for this. Looks very cool. Flex time once it's put up for PO on SS!!! Then the 2+ year wait begins.

I doubt this one takes that long. I’d say a year after it goes up for PO(if it does). All the joints and mechanics where perfected on the mk1, and all that can be reused. So it’s essentially a 1/4 scale iron man then. And those take around a year

Exactly.

And part of the reason the HB 1.0 took as long as it did because they changed course in the middle of the project to accommodate the Mk 43 figure because people kept asking for it.

HB 2.0 if made available shouldn’t take as long.

You are welcome. Yeah it’s a very nice figure. I have pretty much all of them and the hulkbuster is my favorite just because it’s bad ass.

Back