Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the character that is suppose to wear this suit in IW, I wonder if this may be smaller than Mark I.

Maybe it’ll have better articulation just going on improving what they learned from HB 1.0.

And they don’t have to put the R&D time into putting the Mk 43 in. Which I still think is a bit silly, no offense to anyone that really likes that feature. Like do you really want to hide away your expensive figure inside an even more expensive figure? And risk scratching it up even with the leggings?

I personally didn't feel the price was worth it for the first version and I'm sure it will be the same case for this one. It does look cool but it's gotta be 1000 or more. I'd rather get a prime 1 statue for that kind of money.

I personally didn't feel the price was worth it for the first version and I'm sure it will be the same case for this one. It does look cool but it's gotta be 1000 or more. I'd rather get a prime 1 statue for that kind of money.

I agree, it looks impressive but having to fiddle with a dozen tiny switches to light it up does not sound like fun to me

hot-toys-avengers-age-of-ultron-hulkbuster-1-6-scale-figure-3__93043.1437991085.jpg
30706827_231897870888207_2109569575086456832_n.jpg

Both have elements I like but id roll with V2 if I had to choose

Totally Badass! I realize the cost savings is this is sort of a Power Pose type thing, but I'm really hoping this has some decent articulation.

I like the design but I prefer Stark being the pilot over Banner. Something else we need to wait on is if it even goes into production or if its just an expo piece/prototype.

I’ll throw in a wild prediction, the Deluxe model will include a pilot figure and be significantly more than V1, but a non deluxe model will be available and be slightly cheaper than V1.

Back