1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks fantastic to me. Didn't realize the armor looked like this. Blue is brighter than expected, but it's possible that's the actual armor color since it was a night/dark battle. Otherwise maybe HT will tone it down. I could see someone slapping a darker blue and red hot rod color scheme onto it.

This looks fantastic to me. Didn't realize the armor looked like this. Blue is brighter than expected, but it's possible that's the actual armor color since it was a night/dark battle. Otherwise maybe HT will tone it down. I could see someone slapping a darker blue and red hot rod color scheme onto it.

I'm thinking this too, it was pretty dark there and the armor still seemed very metallic and bright despite that.

20190717_180012-01.jpg

Little upped saturation, but looks soooooo cool

could this be a plastic release? i'm thinking no way that waist grabber could support the flight pose if the figure was diecast

Absolutely crazy how much more mean this looks with traditional colors. Sweet jeebus!

look out for that version as an exclusive down the road if this gets released :lol

could this be a plastic release? i'm thinking no way that waist grabber could support the flight pose if the figure was diecast

Yep, I suppose It won't be DIECAST, another picture one with full stand, that's good ... we can make flying pose and the lower price :D

67181378_10156759652973918_2557195060995162112_n.jpg

So far I can't see any number 005 or 007 or anything on this. I guess it'd just make more sense to refer to this as the Iron patriot mark 2.

I'm thinking this thing might end up being plastic, which would be ideal for the decrease in price alone. Have they ever made a suit this big in diecast?

Even if hot toys calls it diecast it would still be mostly plastic. Why do people still think diecast means diecast figure?

Not really interested in war machine,

But
This looks awesome .... I may have to suck it up and preorder And throw in rocket as well.... just looks good with him on his shoulder

As far as the figure and the armor goes, there's no question it's awesome. I just personally wish he didn't have that shade of blue. I mean I get why, but I do find it a bit distracting. But I do like it more today than I did yesterday.

This was my most anticipated thing of the show and it didn’t disappoint, even if I wish they’d kept the black and silver trailer-version colors. Doubly exciting to see since it’s an Iron Man suit, it’ll 100% get made. Looks like he has the plus-size stand like Thanos and Prof. Hulk.

I think I'm gonna hold out for the black/silver variant, whenever it comes out. They made a concept art version of the original Patriot for IM3, years before the MK2 actually debuted. So odds are pretty high for this one as well seeing as it's in the exact same position.

Back