1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about BD version, but i'm really pissed about recent Hot Toys approach. They made normal version almost barebone and with old HS and then later reveal BD version with all accessories and new HS. That's nothing but spit to the face of all who PO'ed normal version.

iirc the hs that comes with the clean ver. is a brand-new one; i think i saw pics of that being updated as well after the movie. the one that comes with the BD figure is new as well but scene-specific to the moment he does the "snap"

me personally am thankful HT decided to include the "nano gauntlet"/stones arm (or whatever it shud be called :lol) in the clean, because they could easily have made that exclusive to the BD. Will take the gauntlet over the 2 weapons any day :)

I'm pre-ordering both. As far as Iron Man is concerned now, I'm out. This wasn't my favourite armour, but it's his swan song, and I'd love to have the I Am Iron Man and the clean versions. The MK42 is my favourite armour, I have that 1/4, got the Mk6 as his classic and then these two. Wouldn't need any other armour, as although they look nice, I don't think they're as defining as these, obviously aside from the first ones he made, but I don't like those enough.

I haven't ordered either but I'm still leaning towards this one. I love the suit and I want it to be represented at its best. I really think the shield should have been included with this version--that's really the only accessory I would have wanted for this figure. I don't think I'll ever use the Lightning Refocuser.

I prefer clean suits so I don't regret preordering this one, but I am a little bummed that I like the accessories that come with the battle damaged better. I think I like the shield/sword better than the wings.

I haven't ordered either but I'm still leaning towards this one. I love the suit and I want it to be represented at its best. I really think the shield should have been included with this version--that's really the only accessory I would have wanted for this figure. I don't think I'll ever use the Lightning Refocuser.

I feel ya...while I'm still very content with the clean 85, I know it'll be a matter of time before I order the dirty version.

I don't care about BD version, but i'm really pissed about recent Hot Toys approach. They made normal version almost barebone and with old HS and then later reveal BD version with all accessories and new HS. That's nothing but spit to the face of all who PO'ed normal version.

How is it barebone? It literally says additional accessories coming soon...wtf?

How is it barebone? It literally says additional accessories coming soon...wtf?

Check the latest updates, then try to argue. "Accessories" is gauntlet. And that's it.

iron-man-mark-lxxxv_marvel_gallery_5d16403eb793f.jpg

iirc the hs that comes with the clean ver. is a brand-new one; i think i saw pics of that being updated as well after the movie. the one that comes with the BD figure is new as well but scene-specific to the moment he does the "snap"

me personally am thankful HT decided to include the "nano gauntlet"/stones arm (or whatever it shud be called :lol) in the clean, because they could easily have made that exclusive to the BD. Will take the gauntlet over the 2 weapons any day :)

I'm with this guy

I'm with this guy

Agreed. I wouldn’t pose him with weapon accessories. They shouldn’t have done what they did, but it doesn’t affect me. The gauntlet on the other hand, I’m definitely using. This is the first time I don’t really care about not being accurate to the movies, because Iron Man with a clean infinity gauntlet looks so badass, like ripped straight out of this fan art:
aec9aba6d6b3b583fd9cc9635eca6092.jpg
Makes it looks like he’s using it for combat as opposed to sacrificing himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm the clean 85 comes with articulated hands right? So it should be able to hold that energy blade that is instead going to the BD version right?... Im sure it comes with a specific hand for holding it but if the articulated one can do it, I can probably just pick up one parted from the mk50 accessory set as its essentially the same exact one. Ill gladly just display him with that blade and the nano repulsor and im good.

I cancelled this version and ordered the BD figure.
All the accessories I wanted are with that one, plus the head sculpt looks superior....
But I AM annoyed at Hot Toys - this seems like a shady way to do business.

Hmmm the clean 85 comes with articulated hands right? So it should be able to hold that energy blade that is instead going to the BD version right?... Im sure it comes with a specific hand for holding it but if the articulated one can do it, I can probably just pick up one parted from the mk50 accessory set as its essentially the same exact one. Ill gladly just display him with that blade and the nano repulsor and im good.

Of course it does, every Iron Man fig comes with articulated hands. Plus, Hot Toys knows there’s gonna be getting this for the accessories for their pristine version, so I’m sure they’re compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it does, every Iron Man fig comes with articulated hands. Plus, Hot Toys knows there are people getting this for the accessories for their pristine version, so I’m sure they’re compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kind of shocked this is scheduled to release in Q3 2021. With all the other Endgame figures releasing in 2020, seems crazy to have to wait another year for this BD version.

I always prefer the clean version. I like to see the outfit/costume/armor of any figure in all of its glory.

I cancelled this version and ordered the BD figure.
All the accessories I wanted are with that one, plus the head sculpt looks superior....
But I AM annoyed at Hot Toys - this seems like a shady way to do business.

HT could have done right by us and either A.) released the accessories with clean 85 or B.) release an accessory pack.

HT decided to say no to A and B, and even skipped C and D and went straight to F.) the customers... :slap :lol

Back