1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets riot to hot toys😂 clean should have that great headsculpt too and all the accessories. I mean seriously his BD should only consist of infinity stones and maybe 1/6 scale of his arc reactor from his funeral

Lets riot to hot toys�� clean should have that great headsculpt too and all the accessories. I mean seriously his BD should only consist of infinity stones and maybe 1/6 scale of his arc reactor from his funeral

I honestly was just hoping for the sword before it was revealed we would be getting the gauntlet. But the fact that it wasn't revealed right off the bat kind of made it obvious it wouldn't be one of his weapons. Still though... I want that focking sword.

What's annoying about this clean Mark 85 vs. the BD version is 3 of the accessories on the BD (gauntlet and two claw blasters) appear to be the plug-in type like on the right arm of the Mark 50. So unless HT gives us unadvertised plug-in forearms on this guy, we won't be able to use those BD accessories with him. Unless the entire arm is swapped at the ball joint, and I'm not sure how feasible that would be.

Edit: They really should make the plug-in forearms standard on both releases. It would save them on tooling to not have two different designs.

What's annoying about this clean Mark 85 vs. the BD version is 3 of the accessories on the BD (gauntlet and two claw blasters) appear to be the plug-in type like on the right arm of the Mark 50. So unless HT gives us unadvertised plug-in forearms on this guy, we won't be able to use those BD accessories with him. Unless the entire arm is swapped at the ball joint, and I'm not sure how feasible that would be.

Edit: They really should make the plug-in forearms standard on both releases. It would save them on tooling to not have two different designs.

I imagine the BD will use Clean as a base and then add the weathering and damage on top, like how BD Mark VII was built off of the OG VII. That being said going back and adding accessories compatibility to the BD by reworking Clean's design could be why BD's launch date is later. Although I could see them giving Clean swappable forearms for compatibility with not only BD's accessories but also Mark 50's arm accessories. Time will tell I guess.

Hot Toys knows we want these accessories for the clean, in addition to the BD this is also a makeshift accessory pack for the clean. I’m sure they’ll fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how this is going to sound but I’m going to say it anyway...

When I first heard that a BD Mk. LXXXV was coming (6 weeks ago and no surprise), I was actually excited to see how many fools were going to post stuff about canceling their clean Mk. LXXXV PO’s! It feels like the Mk. L release/Mk. LXXXV announcement all over again.

Absolutely, I’ll be the first to admit that if I were only going for 1 of the 2 Mk. LXXXV’s, I’d go BD version but then a year after release, people are going to want the clean version. :lol

I love this hobby!

Dang it I wish this was 1 figure with all the interchangeable battle damage parts. I really want both, but he didn't wear this pristine suit much at all in the movie...

So let me get this straight.

First, a pristine version that nonsensically comes with the nano gauntlet and that is missing the weapons that were used in the movie when the suit was still pristine.

Then, a trashed version that "correctly" comes with the same nano gauntlet, but also with the clean version's missing weapons even though canonically those weapons weren't used after the suit had been trashed.

Basically, this looks like a cash grab that was turned into an even more desperate cash grab. There was no need to add any extra incentive to buy the damaged version, because the damage itself and the fact it is Iron Man's last scene in the MCU would have been more than adequate enough to persuade people to buy the damaged version. Giving the weapons to the damaged version, but not the clean version, feels like a huge slap in the face. Giving the clean version more accessories as promised and honoring the people who PO'd it would have been the honest, consumer-minded thing to do. But I'm not surprised. This is Hot Toys, after all.

I'm still ordering this because it's my favorite suit, but I'm so glad I sold nearly all my figures and quit this hobby.

Dang it I wish this was 1 figure with all the interchangeable battle damage parts. I really want both, but he didn't wear this pristine suit much at all in the movie...

He wears the pristine suit for the majority of the movie. His suit is only battle damaged in the seconds leading up to the snap and so on. Don’t know why people keep saying this.

It's definitely ******** that the MMS 528 was advertised has having additional accessories that it did not, in fact, have--while the BDone gets a pile of accessories. I don't usually buy into this sort of speculation, but I feel like it's not out of the realm of possibility that the shield was intended for the clean version, and they decided to package it with the BD instead.

He wears the pristine suit for the majority of the movie. His suit is only battle damaged in the seconds leading up to the snap and so on. Don’t know why people keep saying this.

That's not what I remember, but I only saw it twice. He was back in time in normal clothes, he was in Mark VII, he was in his quantum suit. What was the first scene that he had on Mark 85?

That's not what I remember, but I only saw it twice. He was back in time in normal clothes, he was in Mark VII, he was in his quantum suit. What was the first scene that he had on Mark 85?

He was in Mark 85 in 2012.

First of all current Tony was never in the Mark 7, second of all I meant he was in the pristine 85 for the majority of the time COMPARED to the battle damaged suit, which was only shown having damage seconds before the snap.

First of all current Tony was never in the Mark 7, second of all I meant he was in the pristine 85 for the majority of the time COMPARED to the battle damaged suit, which was only shown having damage seconds before the snap.

Yeah I know it was past Tony. And I understand your point of view now about the damage.

It's definitely ******** that the MMS 528 was advertised has having additional accessories that it did not, in fact, have--while the BDone gets a pile of accessories. I don't usually buy into this sort of speculation, but I feel like it's not out of the realm of possibility that the shield was intended for the clean version, and they decided to package it with the BD instead.

Huh? It only had one “unrevealed” pic box...when have they had more than one accessory per box? Cap had 2 boxes, and 2 extra accessories.

Back