1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good looking good...

66316335_160243585141142_1490959087970610735_n.jpg
65189731_2403678376576272_531757955339839306_n.jpg

Only complaint or wish i should say is that the arc reactor would have that blue inner tint that the 46 had. Would have been perfect as it would still be seen even without having to light it up. The clear lense just looks empty and lacking. I nearly kept my 46 for that nice detail alone lol

View attachment 459802
View attachment 459803

Only complaint or wish i should say is that the arc reactor would have that blue inner tint that the 46 had. Would have been perfect as it would still be seen even without having to light it up. The clear lense just looks empty and lacking. I nearly kept my 46 for that nice detail alone lol

That also annoys me for the new diecast Mark 7. Just looks dead when the lights are off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. My one gripe is the legs. The gap on this is is like the Mark L. It really gives the figure a short leg look when they aren’t. The mark 46 HT did a better job with. Wish they could back to that. Either way, this will be amazing

Literally every IM figure has a thigh gap, it was just extremely noticeable on the Mark 50 so now people think it just started happening. I don’t see a problem with the 85.

from the side, like that prototype in the pic, its not as noticeable. If there was no gap articulation would be limited and paint transfer or scratching probably morr common from "armor" rubbing. Thats the only reasoning that makes sense to me. He also looks a little shorter in that pic but hard to tell without anything on equal footing for reference.

View attachment 459802
View attachment 459803

:thud: :thud: :thud:

View attachment 459802
View attachment 459803

Do you guys notice that the eyes of 85 are much bigger in the movie and official poster? Hot Toys should really change the eye shape of this figure.

Do you guys notice that the eyes of 85 are much bigger in the movie and official poster? Hot Toys should really change the eye shape of this figure.

The 50 had smaller eyes on the proto and ended up having bigger eyes in the end, which it shouldn't have. I have a feeling this will end up with eyes that are TOO big, especially if the eyes are just clear plastic instead of frosted like on the 5 and 46/47.

I saw on reddit that a leader called the Stan Lee and Harvey Dent con exclusives then “leaked” a battle damaged iron man, thicc Thor, and final act War Machine.

I saw on reddit that a leader called the Stan Lee and Harvey Dent con exclusives then “leaked” a battle damaged iron man, thicc Thor, and final act War Machine.

Hey Mara. Is that a group or person you follow ? Is it a thread where previous leaks can be found ?

I know Reddit should always be taken with a grain of salt however I'd be interested in catching these bits of info even if not always true.

We have known that War Machine and Thor would get made but a BD Iron Man would be nice suprise to add to the collection. I would get both this and the BD if they make it.

Saw this too. Very excited for them. The Thor is a must have and the Iron Man reveal will tell me which figure to get. Right now I'm leaning towards battle damaged if its an option

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I think it is more likely a accessories pack nor a completely new mark 85 figure, may also be a powerpose.

Hey Mara. Is that a group or person you follow ? Is it a thread where previous leaks can be found ?

I know Reddit should always be taken with a grain of salt however I'd be interested in catching these bits of info even if not always true.

He is a Chinese blogger on Weibo, link: https://www.weibo.com/guangkuodeyuzhou?is_hot=1#1562485379041, he leaked the starboard reissue and the toys fair exclusive before.

I really hope that guy is right about the BD Tony... I don't even mind if it's power-pose as long as it's in the snap stance on his knees and comes with a snapping hand. I figure we'd see Thor eventually. Endgame Iron patriot was questionable, but I figure since they've made every other armor, why not this one too?

Back