1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I’m surprised people are so certain it’s the actual gauntlet, when the thing he actually uses is a regular armor hand with all the stones it it. Not that it can’t be the gauntlet, but it’s a bit of a tossup at least.

I think people mean the armor gauntlet when they're saying the Stark Gauntlet. They should be giving the Hulk Guantlet to some other characters like Hawkeye for example.

I already have this on order, I'll definitely be annoyed if it's not the gauntlet. I'd love some battle damage parts too.

Yeah I’m surprised people are so certain it’s the actual gauntlet, when the thing he actually uses is a regular armor hand with all the stones it it. Not that it can’t be the gauntlet, but it’s a bit of a tossup at least.

I gotta agree, but so many people have their hearts set on it I decided not to chime in until someone else did... Tony never even picks up the Nano Gauntlet, let alone puts it on (Some people still have a hard time coming to terms with that fact)
I'd rather have the smaller gauntlet inside a 1/6th replica of the "cradle" (for lack of a better word) it's seen in before Hulk puts it on. We only see it small for this short time before he does. But since HT chose to lie to people with their nano gauntlet descriptions and say that Tony used the gauntlet for his snap, i'm sure that's what we'll get anyway.

Avengers.Endgame.2019.HDTC.SPECIAL-1337x-EDITION.x264-GalaxyRG.mkv_snapshot_01.59.04_[2019.06.26.jpg

As for them including a switch out arm with the stones, I'd be ok with that in theory, but the rest of his armor would be pristine and his face would have no blood which kinda takes away from the gravitas of the moment. Of course they could include the proper BD parts also... But I feel that the "snap" Tony should be it's own figure, but I know that's too much to ask. And seeing as how HT has been getting lazy with accessories lately (Hela with crushed Mjolnir, and not including scene accurate sculpt) I'm thinking it may be just that.

Last edited:
I think people mean the armor gauntlet when they're saying the Stark Gauntlet. They should be giving the Hulk Guantlet to some other characters like Hawkeye for example.

I already have this on order, I'll definitely be annoyed if it's not the gauntlet. I'd love some battle damage parts too.

Yes, I didn't mean the gauntlet worn by the Hulk, but rather just the stones assimilated into the 85 armor.

This.

Must agree with everything dukefett says here (I mean this particular comment, everything else he’s totally wrong:wink1::lol). If they were really going to go out to impress, I’d hope for an entire swap out arm with the stones but I have a feeling it’s just going to be either the forearm or just a lame swap out hand.

I’d actually guess they would take the forearm/hand route to leave a big hole for a BD Mk. LXXXV with the hand actually snapping.

Most likely is a swapable gauntlet. U can clearly see the separation in his gauntlet from the video

I think it will just be an extra hand with the stones on it. Given how it looks in the movie, they could get away with just having the extra custom hand with the stones. Maybe the light up option for the repulsor would just light up the stones on the hand. 3v46ftknm9z21.jpg

I think it will just be an extra hand with the stones on it. Given how it looks in the movie, they could get away with just having the extra custom hand with the stones. Maybe the light up option for the repulsor would just light up the stones on the hand. View attachment 458948

I hope not. You can see clearly the streaks of light running down the arm.

I hope not. You can see clearly the streaks of light running down the arm.

Don't get me wrong... I'm hoping there is more to it too. Just looking at the style of the hands i could see them doing something that is just a hand. Seeing how far down the wrist the regular hands go.

fist.jpg

They used to add a set of damage parts. This one is all clean.

My guess is they will make a deluxe or convention exclusive with damage parts + Starklet
Starklet alone doesn't make sense without damaged parts.
For Starklet, the best option would be swap from elbow. LED is essential. wrist joint is not

The shoulders on this guy aren't that bad, in some scenes it's very very broad. Such a shame that he didn't do more. Heard a rumour that the armour may reappear in Far From Home?
08512ff0cb5c34653335bdccd9adc240.jpg

Oh dear. Most of my suits are posed as "suits", but that must just about be a compulsory pose...

I am happy it's the entire forearm and it lights up, that's nice and the sculpt on the arm looks great. But not trying to be a downer but I'm a little annoyed this is just 1 accessory when the promo clearly said "accessories." I hope the fingers can at least articulate the make the snap. Was it that pristine though in the movie? I thought his armor was basically dying.

Back