1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on insta. This guy is pure beauty. 62399197_1091773661016320_4833220350779930980_n.jpg
64958958_211700409805411_1424255210936983565_n.jpg

The chest also doesn't seem right... The arc port seems a bit too narrow and too low... but it might just be angles.

You’re right it is, chest overall is oversized. The chest and width of the shoulders in the movie was pretty big but I don’t think this massive

The thigh gap does not look nearly as bad as the Mark 50...that was straight up thigh-high boots.

Aesthetically, the 85 just seems to translate better to 1/6 than the 50...it just looks more balanced and cohesive, imo.

If this is how it looks at final product, I'll be pretty happy.

Does the neck seem too long to anybody else? I’ve noticed it in other shots, even the official pics.

I'm fine if they release it as is...although I do agree that the arms are a bit too beefy. He wasn't THAT jacked on screen.

agree with the neck being a bit long. traps are already good so the neck shouldn't stick out that far. i also feel the torso is a bit too long compared to the legs from previous photos but i think it's okay after that last pic. people need to learn to take photos at the display figure's "eye" level and not from a human walking by perspective. Or they need to raise those displays :rotfl

Honestly I think he really was that jacked in scenes that weren't layered on top of RDJ's exact pose. These new images with the shoulders collapsed look far better than any other display this guy has been in. Official displays always seem to have a hard time posing Iron man figures without making the arms look disconnected from the torso.

Seeing this I'd be fully satisfied with no changes. The only real inaccuracy is the missing gold plate on the inner forearms.

In the end, it's a matter of Hot toys including the nano-gauntlet in this version as a bonus or some new exclusive/special version later.
Good merchant will do former.

Back