1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unpopular opinion but I’m hoping that NO Nano Gauntlet (arm, hand, forearm) switch out for this release.

Hoping that HT’s really milks the hell out of this and releases a full on battle damaged with (dead) headsculpt that can be posed looking exactly like he is saying
“I.... am.............
Iron............
Man”

Like what they did with Avengers 1 Mk. VII having the full on BD version that would never pass as weathering.

Also, I WANT A STABBED Mk. L

Don’t worry, none of this will happen :(

Honestly I'd prefer them to go back to IM3 and finish the Iron Legion. If they want to milk Iron Man there's at least 2 more unique designs in there that haven't seen production yet (Nightclub and Hammerhead). And probably around 20 others.

Honestly I'd prefer them to go back to IM3 and finish the Iron Legion. If they want to milk Iron Man there's at least 2 more unique designs in there that haven't seen production yet (Nightclub and Hammerhead). And probably around 20 others.

They have 15 armors to make to complete the HPP. Two are unique armors.

He looks so good here

FB_IMG_1558732167382.jpg

God damn this armour is so sexy. I still haven’t settled on it being my favourite ever, but it’s for sure top 3.

Agreed. The armor may not look overly impressive in the film for some reason, but the figure looks cool as hell.

I thought it DID look overly impressive in the film. IMO it has the best helmet design since the original MK2-7 helmet, the suit up is great, and the CG looks far less awkward without the helmet than the last few suits did.

I sure hope this armor looks good. I'm getting this over the 50. And the 50 looks insane in hand (although in IW I felt it was too CGI-looking). The 50 is a great example of an HT armor looking better than its on-screen counterpart. Like the 45.

I sure hope this armor looks good. I'm getting this over the 50. And the 50 looks insane in hand (although in IW I felt it was too CGI-looking). The 50 is a great example of an HT armor looking better than its on-screen counterpart. Like the 45.

Yeah I'm passing on the 50 for the 85 as well. The 50 is really damn tempting, but I've already had one all-red armor for awhile in the 46 so don't need another.

The only issue I have with the 85 right now is it seems awfully barebones compared to the 50. For the price I'm hoping we'll get at least a couple cool weapons to use with it, besides just the refocuser and gauntlet.

Not to mention, the 50 has an astounding production Tony headsculpt. Even beats the 85 proto tony, imo.

Hope the 85 Tony turns out great in the final product.

I just went for the 50 and decided to sell the 4. Prefer the head sculpt and think it’ll go better with the Guardians figures, which are my only Marvel figures, though it’s tempting to get more Avengers now. 85 looks nice, would have to see the final accessories.

I just went for the 50 and decided to sell the 4. Prefer the head sculpt and think it’ll go better with the Guardians figures, which are my only Marvel figures, though it’s tempting to get more Avengers now. 85 looks nice, would have to see the final accessories.

Not a big fan of the 50 because it doesn't look mechanical enough for me, too alien and organic -- but for those very reasons it should actually display well with the Guardians.

I have the 85 on pre-order but it's so far out I'll just get surprised when it eventually shows up. To be honest I'm on the fence about it, but it's one of those figures I just have to see in-hand anyway, so I pre-ordered.

Do you think like Captain America, Hot Toys will make a new headscultpt or hair for this last mark ???

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I love the 50 in the film but I don't think it translates particularly well to 1/6 (for reasons already stated).

The 85 I found less impressive on-screen, but much more aesthetically pleasing in 1/6 - certainly at proto stage. Fingers crossed it looks as good come final product.

Back