1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the 85 still has that overly sleek and form-fitted look as the 50 which I'm not crazy about. The reason it probably works better for me in figure form is it's got some broader shoulders and a bulkier look (although perhaps a bit too bulky when you see a comparison like below).

View attachment 455158

Heck with movie accuracy. I want a superhero to look like one. Not a 50+ average built actor.

Ha, agreed. Although I'd still be happy if they at least got the proportions closer to the Mk50. So you can at least believe there's a human being in there wearing the suit.

Ha, agreed. Although I'd still be happy if they at least got the proportions closer to the Mk50. So you can at least believe there's a human being in there wearing the suit.

Yeah. The bigger the better for me. Hard enough to believe a regular guy wearing a suit that thin and tight fitting hasnt died from blunt trauma about 5 or 6 movies ago.

Yeah. The bigger the better for me. Hard enough to believe a regular guy wearing a suit that thin and tight fitting hasnt died from blunt trauma about 5 or 6 movies ago.

He should have died in the 1st suit in the 1st movie. Shot, burned or killed on impact from falling out of the sky :lol

He should have died in the 1st suit in the 1st movie. Shot, burned or killed on impact from falling out of the sky :lol

Haha yup, his internal organs would have squished many times over from those hard impacts he's taken. Unless his suits have the same kind of "inertial dampeners" that ships in Trek have, which prevent the crew from being flattened against the wall every time they jump to warp. But even if the later suits had that feature, there's no way the Mk1 did.

Insanely talented sculptor YK Kim uploaded this today. He previously sculpted 1/4 Mark 43 Tony, BvS Superman, Thanos, Blitzway Sharon Stone and T-800. He recently did Clooney and it is scary good. I hope this is for the 85 and not a custom I can only weep at. I tagged JC Hong so hopefully it forces their hand and he confirms it with more pics of his own.
20190603_104241.jpg
20190603_090110.jpg

Last edited:
Insanely talented sculptor YK Kim uploaded this today. He previously sculpted 1/4 Mark 43 Tony, BvS Superman, Thanos, Blitzway Sharon Stone and T-800. He recently did Clooney and it is scary good. I hope this is for the 85 and not a custom I can only weep at. I tagged JC Hong so hopefully it forces their hand and he confirms it with more pics of his own.
View attachment 456027
View attachment 456023

Probably 1/4 Mark 50?

Based on what we can see of the armor there, that is definitely mark 50...But I'm aware that doesn't mean that's what the sculpt is for... I love Mark 50, so I would have a very hard time resisting it... just imagine a 1/4th scale accessories set. [emoji38]

This is miles better than the one shown with the Mk 85. Doubtful the quantum suits gets this as it clearly states newly painted sculpt and not newly developed. I hope this is for 1/6 85. If not for sure 3rd party or 1/4 scale. Does this dude work directly for Hot Toys?

Back