1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shield
giphy.gif

Blade
giphy.gif

Lightning
giphy.gif

Canons
giphy.gif

And not the nano gauntlet, but the armor itself embedded with the stones
giphy.gif

aHnxM2E.png

Shield
giphy.gif

Blade
giphy.gif

Lightning
giphy.gif

Canons
giphy.gif

And not the nano gauntlet, but the armor itself embedded with the stones
giphy.gif

aHnxM2E.png
Hot Toys has often been really good at including every accessory a character used (within limitations) so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got all of these. I would hope we will considering this figure costs more than almost any die cast iron man, and so far has way less accessories and a non-diorama stand.

I personally think that fried forearm with the Stones embedded on his hand is going to be one of the secret accessories.

This figure I think would look great posed on the Mk 46 rubble diorama base.

Hot Toys has often been really good at including every accessory a character used (within limitations) so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got all of these. I would hope we will considering this figure costs more than almost any die cast iron man, and so far has way less accessories and a non-diorama stand.

It's hard to say. Hot Toys has been cutting back on the included accessories in general. I don't know if they'd include all of those.

The Mk 85 is similar in price to the Mk 7, so I can see them adding enough accessories to be about even with that. The Mk 7 has one big main accessory (the pod), a bunch of small swappable parts, and a reused head sculpt.

The Nano Lightning Refocuser is already the large accessory for the 85. There's also a new head sculpt which they attach a lot of value to.

At best, I think we'll see the hand with the stones and one additional accessory.

I'm not sure it's a weapon, since I don't think they would've hid it as that's not much of a spoiler. Maybe they'll surprise us with the Nano Gauntlet. Either a clean one, or a damaged and enlarged one for the Thanos figure.

I personally think that fried forearm with the Stones embedded on his hand is going to be one of the secret accessories.

This figure I think would look great posed on the Mk 46 rubble diorama base.

I think that will be for a battle damaged figure. You know HT.

When’s the last time they released a battle damaged Iron Man? The Mk. 7? Certainly not since they moved to die-cast, so I think a battle damaged figure is just wishful thinking at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When’s the last time they released a battle damaged Iron Man? The Mk. 7? Certainly not since they moved to die-cast, so I think a battle damaged figure is just wishful thinking at this point.

Totally agreed. My worry right now is if they are gonna light up the NLR.

If this is really the end of RDJ Iron Man then I think all bets are off as far as using past metrics for projecting future HT marketing strategies regarding Iron Man. How often do they have to release a product from a certain movie to maintain the licence? I could totally see them doing a proper fully ‘Battle Damaged Die-Cast’ line after they finish the original 7 with Mark 1.

Makes sense with it being Iron Man's last hurrah. It would look pretty impressive with a light up feature with all of the damage and a bloody headsculpt. Essentially the biggest hero moment in the MCU.

I used my last 25.00 off thank you code to pre order this. I now have four endgame figures on preorder ( ronin, nebula, cap, and this). Next year is going to be expensive. Lol not like this year has been cheap. I had to get iron mans last armor.

It's hard to say. Hot Toys has been cutting back on the included accessories in general. I don't know if they'd include all of those.

The Mk 85 is similar in price to the Mk 7, so I can see them adding enough accessories to be about even with that. The Mk 7 has one big main accessory (the pod), a bunch of small swappable parts, and a reused head sculpt.

The Nano Lightning Refocuser is already the large accessory for the 85. There's also a new head sculpt which they attach a lot of value to.

At best, I think we'll see the hand with the stones and one additional accessory.

I'm not sure it's a weapon, since I don't think they would've hid it as that's not much of a spoiler. Maybe they'll surprise us with the Nano Gauntlet. Either a clean one, or a damaged and enlarged one for the Thanos figure.
You’re definitely right that they’re cutting back. It’s the main reason I decided the 50 wasn’t worth it for the price. The accessories pack just added insult to injury. It’s just that there don’t seem to be enough here to justify any additional pack, so including them in this massive price point seems to make sense.

I’m sure it’s wishful thinking to expect ALL of them, but I do think it will be at least two. Mostly because the cap image has two designated slots that each say “additional accessory,” implying they have each of those planned out. The iron man image has one slot that says plurally “additional accessories” implying they’re not telling us the amount, but that there should be more than one. My bet would be the damaged stones arm, and the shield. None of the others are specific or iconic enough to this suit over the 50.

In terms of a possible BD release in the future, did this suit even take major battle damage anywhere other than the right arm?

I’d quite like them to re-use the ‘proof that Tony Stark has a heart’ arc reactor accessory.

They could include a tiny Ant-Man too.

The diecast MK VI had a battle damaged head and chest plate. That wasn't released that long ago.

The diecast MK VI had a battle damaged head and chest plate. That wasn't released that long ago.

Pretty sure he's referring to a full on battle damaged figure. Not a figure that comes a with a few battle damaged swap out parts.

The last IM to have that was the plastic Mk7 movie promo. The last featured battle damaged figure was probably the CW Battling Version Cap.

I could be mistaken though...

Back