1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys spot anything special? ;)
d4f551043e0d063e4aba3c0113c1d958.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

i want the potts iron man !!!!

I'm starting to think the MK85 is an afterthought because based on the BTS when RDJ does the snap, he was wearing the MK50 costume.

I'm starting to think the MK85 is an afterthought because based on the BTS when RDJ does the snap, he was wearing the MK50 costume.
If you're talking about the partial iron man armor RDJ wears for his scenes, it's just a reference for the CGI that comes later. And they are pretty much all CGI on screen... I wouldn't be surprised if RDJ used the same prop suit for both infinity war and endgame since they were filmed at the same time. And there would be little point to making a new prop suit for Mark 85 when they cgi over it anyway.

I was watching the series finale of Into The Badlands the other day & was thinking that The Widow (Emily Beecham) would have made a good Medusa. Now that The Inhumans is down the toilet, I could see her as Jean instead.

View attachment 453157

I was thinking of watching that simply to oggle at her, but it's too much of a time commitment. Anyway, yeah, you're right, I could see her as Jean.

cute-Emily-Beecham-wallpaper-696x428.jpg

But, like I said, I hate Muties, so my feelings towards them oscillate between "burn them with fire" and "barely able to stomach them", so... I don't know. She could also play Maddie Pryor that way. It could be interesting.

If you're talking about the partial iron man armor RDJ wears for his scenes, it's just a reference for the CGI that comes later. And they are pretty much all CGI on screen... I wouldn't be surprised if RDJ used the same prop suit for both infinity war and endgame since they were filmed at the same time. And there would be little point to making a new prop suit for Mark 85 when they cgi over it anyway.

That's the one. They've always made a partial prop for his main armors and the rest are cg'd in. Being the 85 is the main one in Endgame, Rescue has a marking of 49, the SHFiguarts mk 50 had the lightning condenser instead of the mk 85, and the Russos saying at some point that the mk 50 is the pinnacle of Stark's armor design, I'm leaning to believe that the mk 85 wasn't an early decision that they made to include in the movie. I don't think it'd be hard for them to create a mk 85 prop that only has the chest and shoulder areas. We can also see there's so more attention given to the mk 50 when it came to the weapons.

That's the one. They've always made a partial prop for his main armors and the rest are cg'd in. Being the 85 is the main one in Endgame, Rescue has a marking of 49, the SHFiguarts mk 50 had the lightning condenser instead of the mk 85, and the Russos saying at some point that the mk 50 is the pinnacle of Stark's armor design, I'm leaning to believe that the mk 85 wasn't an early decision that they made to include in the movie. I don't think it'd be hard for them to create a mk 85 prop that only has the chest and shoulder areas. We can also see there's so more attention given to the mk 50 when it came to the weapons.

The reason they didn't do a totaly new prop for RDJ was because they filmed IW and EG back to back. It just didn't make sense to make an entirely new prop for a similar design. They were going to CGI the suit over the prop anyway. As for Toys, Russos did warn people not to trust Toys, whether it's Lego, Funko or even in this case, SH Figuarts. Toys are toys. For the movie, I'm pretty sure that the Mark 85 wasn't an afterthought and that it was planned way back when they were doing concept sketches for Infinity War.

I mean remake the 1st, 3rd and 42nd suit. Also make Tony in the Black Sabbath t shirt, the Iron Man 3 prehensile suit, the Civil War 3 piece with gauntlet, the Infinity War tracksuit, Cave prisoner/blacksmith Tony, Jericho suit Tony, Mech Test 2.0, Stark Expo tux, proper racetrack suit with accurate headsculpt, Raft version with sling, Benatar mechanic version.

And please give the sculpting of RDJ to someone other than Kojun.

I guess I gotta ask, because I remember having this convo about how I wanted to display the 50 with the Stark headsculpt and holding the helmet, but how does the helmet stick around with the nano-tech and whatnot

I never thought I would say this but after Endgame I hope HT goes crazy with RDJ and Iron Man.

Really? These last 10 yrs were them going crazy with iron man. So much so that they put him first before any project or any release. Iron man was always top priority. So they next step would be to just call themselves iron man toys then

I mean remake the 1st, 3rd and 42nd suit. Also make Tony in the Black Sabbath t shirt, the Iron Man 3 prehensile suit, the Civil War 3 piece with gauntlet, the Infinity War tracksuit, Cave prisoner/blacksmith Tony, Jericho suit Tony, Mech Test 2.0, Stark Expo tux, proper racetrack suit with accurate headsculpt, Raft version with sling, Benatar mechanic version.

And please give the sculpting of RDJ to someone other than Kojun.
That’s almost inevitable

I guess I gotta ask, because I remember having this convo about how I wanted to display the 50 with the Stark headsculpt and holding the helmet, but how does the helmet stick around with the nano-tech and whatnot

The nanites form the helmet but can function independently from the chest unit. They essentially build it on the fly and deconstruct it as needed, but the constructed helmet is the same as any other helmet (minus the movable faceplate, since it didn't look like 50 had one). 85's helmet is created and deconstructed the same way. It's just a question of having the nanites forming the neckpiece deconstruct, then you slip it off like any other IM model.

Think of the beginning of Endgame with the half-built 50 helmet. It had its own power source and internal switches but wasn't attached to anything. It can function like a normal helmet, but when it can quickly disappear with just a thought it's unnecessary. But posing with it in one hand is also totally something Tony would do to look cool, so go for it.

Back