1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure they always expected the studio was gonna want a new suit for every movie (I mean just look at what it does for Hot Toys), but I doubt the 85 even had a design or number during the shoots. Maybe they hadn’t even decided at what scene the 85 would take the 50s place. Obviously they knew what the bleeding edge one would look like for infinity war, as they made the practical suit for it. They probably just used it all the way through the double shoot, knowing they had an extra year to make it the new one with cg. Considering all the MK85 merchandise for endgame, I wouldn’t have been surprised if it had showed up at the same time as Rhodey’s new patriot armor.

Also I feel like the Russo’s maybe would’ve chosen the 50 to be his last (Though I doubt they’re heartbroken either way) considering they said it’s the best his mind can ever make, and it has such a perfect number, with a single digit Roman numeral. They even had rescue sliding perfectly into the MK49 spot. Now we have 34 unknown suit designs when we could’ve had zero.

Kind of a shame we couldn't have gotten some kind of interaction between Tony in his Mk85 and his past self in the Mk7, like we did with the two Caps. Would have been fun to see the older and newer armors on screen together.

Probably not a battle though, since the older armor wouldn't stand a chance. And it would have had to happen early on, since the 7 was beat to sh-t by the Stark Tower scene (not that that stopped Cap from having a brand new outfit of course).

I'm not really up to date with this figure as I've stopped buying Hot Toys but I saw this picture up on social media and I can't get over his legs. They are way to short. Could just be the pic, I don't know.
IM.jpg

I assume this one won't have an accessory pack, like the Mark L has. We didn't really get to see much of this armor during the movie, had very little screen time, and the only "crazy" gadget thing Tony used was the Lightning refocuser and the energy shield during the Hulk Snap.

Mark L had a lot of awesome stuff. The boosters, the swords and katars, the fist rams, the shield, the device that held the gauntlet open, the thingies on the foot that trapped Thanos' arm... etc.

Really cool stuff.

I assume this one won't have an accessory pack, like the Mark L has. We didn't really get to see much of this armor during the movie, had very little screen time, and the only "crazy" gadget thing Tony used was the Lightning refocuser and the energy shield during the Hulk Snap.

Mark L had a lot of awesome stuff. The boosters, the swords and katars, the fist rams, the shield, the device that held the gauntlet open, the thingies on the foot that trapped Thanos' arm... etc.

Really cool stuff.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment and the “superiority” of the Mk. L, I am hoping that HT’s does release an accessory pack for the Mk. LXXXV and that some pieces be interchangeable. There was the part in the final battle where he shot Cull Obsidian with dual lobster claws (the Mk. L Drax cannon) right before Scott stomps his life out. Also when Tony and Pepper are fighting back to back, the focus is mostly on the Rescue armor but I am pretty certain that Stark was using something “nano forged”.

If not an accessory pack for the Mk. LXXXV then we might see a battle damaged version which I would honestly rather have a BD Mk. L.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment and the “superiority” of the Mk. L, I am hoping that HT’s does release an accessory pack for the Mk. LXXXV and that some pieces be interchangeable. There was the part in the final battle where he shot Cull Obsidian with dual lobster claws (the Mk. L Drax cannon) right before Scott stomps his life out. Also when Tony and Pepper are fighting back to back, the focus is mostly on the Rescue armor but I am pretty certain that Stark was using something “nano forged”.

If not an accessory pack for the Mk. LXXXV then we might see a battle damaged version which I would honestly rather have a BD Mk. L.

It was more of an observation. I assume the Mk 85 is better than the Mark 50. It's just that we didn't get to see all that it can offer on screen, like with the Mark 50. For example, the MK 50 shield is physical while the MK 85 shield is an energy shield (which is cooler IMO).

But thinking about posing the MK 50 with shield + energy sword and the wing thingy... I love that.

You are right about the double lobster cannons vs Cull Obsidian. When fighting alongside Rescue though, he was just shooting a beam from the arc reactor on the chest. Rescue did have som floating cannon thingies right above her shoulders.

Really cool stuff.

I think the official pics state "Additional Accessories Coming Soon". Whether or not this means a pack, I'm not sure.

It doesn’t mean a pack. They wouldn’t have it listed on the product page. They didn’t do that with the 50. The pack was treated as a separate release. This is the same as what they have done with the last 2 caps.

We didn't see him construct nearly as many weapons in this movie as in IW, so hopefully HT won't see a need for an entirely separate accessory pack.

Personally all I want is that energy blade.

It's a beauty. I cannot wait to see it in my hands.

Then I'll sold my MK45.

We didn't see him construct nearly as many weapons in this movie as in IW, so hopefully HT won't see a need for an entirely separate accessory pack.

Personally all I want is that energy blade.

Yeah I imagine we're looking at the Nanotech Gauntlet and maybe the blade and cannon since Hot Toys already made them for the MK50. I'd hope for some Battle Damage pieces as well, but that might be expecting too much.

Yeah I imagine we're looking at the Nanotech Gauntlet and maybe the blade and cannon since Hot Toys already made them for the MK50. I'd hope for some Battle Damage pieces as well, but that might be expecting too much.

From what I remember, Holo Shield, 2 Nano Cannons, NLR, and a hand blade were featured in the movie.

Back