1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 85 weapons used from what I could tell was the energy blade he also used in IW. He uses it right when the big 3 first fight Thanos. Then dual blasters on both arms against Cull obsidian. Then the special accessory we all are waiting to be revealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting both but I’d probably lean more towards 50, loved the suit up scene and the first fight vs Thanos.

I’ve already POed 2x Mk. LXXXV’s, received my 2nd Mk. L and decided to PO another Mk. L.

They aren’t all for potential flipping except the 3rd Mk. L as I’m fairly certain that armor will become more valuable (close to Mk. XLVI but not quite as high as the Mk. XLVII) once the accessories pack or the Mk. LXXXV is released in HK.

The other 2 Mk. L’s will be posed up with soap reactors using various pieces of the accessories pack on each as I have a specific combination in mind for them both and well the 2 Mk. LXXXV’s,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Being a fan of the comics for almost 3.5 Decades, I absolutely can greatly appreciate the armor but as it stands right now, the Mk. VII, Hulkbuster and Mk. L are tied as my absolute favorite MCU armors.

By the way, I’m not using the Roman numerals to annoy people or confuse anyone, I’m using them because I have a bowl cut :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
Mark 85 weapons used from what I could tell was the energy blade he also used in IW. He uses it right when the big 3 first fight Thanos. Then dual blasters on both arms against Cull obsidian. Then the special accessory we all are waiting to be revealed.

From a few pages back

The weapons:

Spoiler Spoiler:

From a few pages back

Nice find! I know I have posted this before but this is one of my favorite statues in my collection so knowing the Mk. 85 is coming gives me a nerdgasm:

Attachments

• 5D9D19BA-6B8C-4BE2-86EB-2CD2FCCE94A3.jpg
    5D9D19BA-6B8C-4BE2-86EB-2CD2FCCE94A3.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 35F5D77C-05B9-436E-B2E6-B1345A0EB6E1.jpg
    35F5D77C-05B9-436E-B2E6-B1345A0EB6E1.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 74CD2240-663B-4573-B645-72B85E517F16.jpg
    74CD2240-663B-4573-B645-72B85E517F16.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 280
  • E584DCB8-2A93-42FB-9325-E53F6DFDC245.jpg
    E584DCB8-2A93-42FB-9325-E53F6DFDC245.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 277
Then Mark I is the best because it is his first appearance?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

The Mark I is awesome and yes it was his first armor so it’ll always be special in that regard. Doesn’t mean it’s the best.

The 85 will be remembered as the one he saved everyone & sacrificed himself in. His last time as iron man on screen. That’s special imo..

The Mark I is awesome and yes it was his first armor so it’ll always be special in that regard. Doesn’t mean it’s the best.

The 85 will be remembered as the one he saved everyone & sacrificed himself in. His last time as iron man on screen. That’s special imo..
Yup. Marvel saved the best (suit) for last.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I’ve already POed 2x Mk. LXXXV’s, received my 2nd Mk. L and decided to PO another Mk. L.

They aren’t all for potential flipping except the 3rd Mk. L as I’m fairly certain that armor will become more valuable (close to Mk. XLVI but not quite as high as the Mk. XLVII) once the accessories pack or the Mk. LXXXV is released in HK.

The other 2 Mk. L’s will be posed up with soap reactors using various pieces of the accessories pack on each as I have a specific combination in mind for them both and well the 2 Mk. LXXXV’s,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Being a fan of the comics for almost 3.5 Decades, I absolutely can greatly appreciate the armor but as it stands right now, the Mk. VII, Hulkbuster and Mk. L are tied as my absolute favorite MCU armors.

By the way, I’m not using the Roman numerals to annoy people or confuse anyone, I’m using them because I have a bowl cut [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
That's quite some dedication to the L [emoji38].

I would hook up extras to SOAP reactors as well but I was reserving that for my own favorites which are currently the DC 6 and the 46/47. Don't have extras of them though and I don't want to burn out the lights. I'm kinda antsy to order an extra 85. I hope they add the pattern subtle pattern to the chest piece.

By the way, did you figure out what went wrong with your 47?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That's quite some dedication to the L [emoji38].

I would hook up extras to SOAP reactors as well but I was reserving that for my own favorites which are currently the DC 6 and the 46/47. Don't have extras of them though and I don't want to burn out the lights. I'm kinda antsy to order an extra 85. I hope they add the pattern subtle pattern to the chest piece.

By the way, did you figure out what went wrong with your 47?

There’s nothing wrong with my Mk. 47, it was the lights flickering and eventually not working on the torso of my Concept Mk. 46. You are the person who has that type of issue buy with your Mk. 47 right? That is possibly where the confusion lies?

If so, I do remember saying that once I received my replacement torso that I would not only try to figure out what went wrong on my original but then try to carefully find a way to fix it. If this is indeed the subject you are referring to, I can elaborate a bit.

I was able to pull the collar piece out which exposed a couple of screws that I thought would allow the torso to separate but it would not budge even with the screws removed. I found 2 more screws under a lightly glued plastic piece on the back of the torso when removed still did not allow the separation of the torso but loosened up the central ball joint. With a bright light, this allowed me to see the wiring and it was clear that a wire had somehow been caught in a moving part of the torso that eventually just pulled it apart after some light (no pun intended) posing.

Sorry, but I wish I could tell you that I was able to find a way to get access to the electronics but without any fear of breaking the dead torso, and with hidden screws removed, I pried with a ton of force but was unable to make anymore progress. It’s strange that they can use the weakest glue on magnets and random armor plates but they either used epoxy to seal the torso or there were more hidden screws that I was unable to find.

There’s nothing wrong with my Mk. 47, it was the lights flickering and eventually not working on the torso of my Concept Mk. 46. You are the person who has that type of issue buy with your Mk. 47 right? That is possibly where the confusion lies?

If so, I do remember saying that once I received my replacement torso that I would not only try to figure out what went wrong on my original but then try to carefully find a way to fix it. If this is indeed the subject you are referring to, I can elaborate a bit.

I was able to pull the collar piece out which exposed a couple of screws that I thought would allow the torso to separate but it would not budge even with the screws removed. I found 2 more screws under a lightly glued plastic piece on the back of the torso when removed still did not allow the separation of the torso but loosened up the central ball joint. With a bright light, this allowed me to see the wiring and it was clear that a wire had somehow been caught in a moving part of the torso that eventually just pulled it apart after some light (no pun intended) posing.

Sorry, but I wish I could tell you that I was able to find a way to get access to the electronics but without any fear of breaking the dead torso, and with hidden screws removed, I pried with a ton of force but was unable to make anymore progress. It’s strange that they can use the weakest glue on magnets and random armor plates but they either used epoxy to seal the torso or there were more hidden screws that I was unable to find.
Yes that's exactly the problem I was referring to! I forgot that it was your concept 46 and yes it's my 47 that I encountered the same problem.

From what you described, I likely have the exact same issue. Thank you for the detailed breakdown. I guess my 47 will have to stay that way unfortunately. :(

ow sorry i was talking for the mark L hm wrong topic then :lol

Haha yea this and the Thanos threads are getting all jumbled up with both figures. Still considering the accessory pack for the 50, really like the battle damaged face plate.

i like the shield from the set also, its a nice set to let iron man fight vs thanos for sure.

i pre-order it for sure, but in the EU we cant order the version with the damage helmet :(

I'm hoping we get at least one weapon attachment with the main release, whether it's the lobster claw or that energy blade. Because I don't see myself using the Lightning Refocuser and the figure is going to look awfully barebones without it. And after paying $425 for this sucker I'm not about to drop another $250 for an accessory set.

Back