1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I was thinking the additional accessories would be spoilers, but maybe some of them (like that one) are just Hot Toys figuring out what he actually has in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was thinking the additional accessories would be spoilers, but maybe some of them (like that one) are just Hot Toys figuring out what he actually has in the movie.

I'm sure Hot Toys don't get all sensitive information up front either. These small additional accessories can be relatively quickly developed and made post movie release.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a spoiler but this headsculpt looks too old for RDJ and hair is too short and off. Where’s the part seam on his right side?

Also perhaps one of the extra accessories could be the MK L battle damaged helmet from trailer? Playing his message to Pepper.

Last edited:
I agree that the sculpt seems like a slight regression from the previous sculpt from the Mk 46, 47, and 50. That one I think is near perfect.

You’d think after the CW sculpt and RDJ having to approve it that some changes will be made. If I saw the previous sculpt then this id be thinking it’s a huge step back

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back