1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It took all the willpower I had not to sob like a child...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
It took all the willpower I had not to sob like a child...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I'm really sorry for your loss... One of my best friends also passed away last September after lost his battle with cancer. I got him into these movies and he seemed kind of uninitiated until Civil War when we started having real theory conversations about the movies as he slowly caught up with the movies he skipped... After infinity war we both talked constantly for months about what we thought would happen... I miss him a lot.

The weapons:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome gifs !!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry for your loss... One of my best friends also passed away last September after lost his battle with cancer. I got him into these movies and he seemed kind of uninitiated until Civil War when we started having real theory conversations about the movies as he slowly caught up with the movies he skipped... After infinity war we both talked constantly for months about what we thought would happen... I miss him a lot.

Thanks.. And that is why I am going to continue collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures till they stop making them. As long as I can afford to get them I will. It helps me deal with the fact he is no longer here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Proof that this guy doesn't have a heart. :rotfl

16 posts in three years. Do you really think he’s here because he actually collects 1/6 figures? “You mad, bro?” has got to be the first phrase that page 1 in the Trolling For Dummies guidebook tells the reader to say in order to try and elicit an emotional response out of someone. After that, it probably tells the reader to use terms like “triggered” and “butt hurt.”

Just take a moment to ponder how miserable and aggrieved one undoubtedly has to be in order to resort to trolling a collectibles forum. And then laugh. :lol

I'm not gonna lie. Heck, I just got back from vacation and my coworkers were asking me if I watched Endgame, and I told them yes, and I cried like a baby.

The one that really got me is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm on the other side of the fence with how Caps story played out...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not gonna lie. Heck, I just got back from vacation and my coworkers were asking me if I watched Endgame, and I told them yes, and I cried like a baby.

The one that really got me is...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Congrats.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks man! :duff

Congrats.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
I never cry but how
Spoiler Spoiler:
, made me tear up a little. Also the way Tony looked at
Spoiler Spoiler:
Great scene.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

It's funny how the movie affected different people at different times.

The folks sitting to my right were crying at one point,
Spoiler Spoiler:

My emotional moment came when I laughed at them in response.

Few of my highlights:

Spoiler Spoiler:

going again this thursday. Such a great movie. Left Infinity War, it felt like a good movie. Left Endgame, it felt like the best Marvel movie. Civil War takes the 2nd spot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back