1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick shot of the armor at 0:21 and 0:49.
Looks to me like he'll be wearing it throughout the entire movie.

Going to be tough deciding between this or the MK7.

Don't forget the Russos have said the trailers are mostly things not in the film that have been changed even more using CGI.

I would never give up the MK7 it's one of the coolest looking suits IMO

Ooh wee. I like this suit so much more now seeing it in motion.

3ed3ab9df1733b4b003f4e905c7bcb0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget the Russos have said the trailers are mostly things not in the film that have been changed even more using CGI.

I would never give up the MK7 it's one of the coolest looking suits IMO

I probably won’t. I’ll probably actually just cancel Captain Marvel. She’s not a must have like Iron Man armors are lol. Once done I’ll have the VI, VII, L and LXXXV plus whatever other possible suit he may have in this

[...]

It vibes in a very superhero-y way, for lack of a better term. I dig it.

Probably my first and only Iron Man.

Famous last words are famous. :lecture

Actually I've owned a few and been able to sell off awesome armours without regret thanks to owning the IV (my all-time favourite, not going anywhere) with the VII on pre-order -- unclear if I'll keep that one or not. I really kinda want the 85 though, more I see it. It will likely have a lot of cachet attached to it based on how the film turns out, plus that classic vibe.

3ed3ab9df1733b4b003f4e905c7bcb0a.jpg

Hmm, it does look cool but I'm not sure if it really stands out on screen or looks as unique as the Mk50. Although obviously it's only a couple shots so far. And the HT figure still looks amazing regardless.

This is gonna be like mark 50 but with more durability. That said remember the mark 50 ranked the combined rocket blast that Thanos threw back at him. A blast from the power stone and the moon landing on him. I think this suit is going to be nano tech with vibranium or uru metal.

I just burned all of my SS reward points for this and realized I still have a bunch of pended points because not all of the IW figures have been released. Could have gotten this for free if that had beem the case.

Man, it's great seeing this thing in motion. Will def be picking this one up! And yeah...probably the inevitable accessory pack too! :slap

Actually I've owned a few and been able to sell off awesome armours without regret thanks to owning the IV (my all-time favourite, not going anywhere

That's the one I bought. Not sure I need any other. Mainly I look at these new ones for the RDJ likenesses to see if I need to upgrade that aspect.

That's the one I bought. Not sure I need any other. Mainly I look at these new ones for the RDJ likenesses to see if I need to upgrade that aspect.

I have my IV displayed hungover with the shades on, so the likeness is more forgiving. I loved the likeness on the 47, but from that time period on the sculpts all look older, as RDJ does.

Damn got all choked up when tony said to Steve, “ do you trust me?”. Man this suit is glorious in CGI form so excited!!

My goodness. MK 85 is gorgeous. I have the plastic MK 7, the Stealth MK 7, and the die cast MK 6... This may have to be my fourth Iron Man.

Back