1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gonna be rough not getting this til basically 2021 especially without a movie to build up the hype

at least the wait for the mark L also gave us Endgame

gonna be rough not getting this til basically 2021 especially without a movie to build up the hype

at least the wait for the mark L also gave us Endgame

I think that is why i am not hyped for it or in any rush to PO. It's soooo far off and i have no idea how cool it will be in the film. I will buy it but it might be next spring before i actually put my order in.

I am getting the IW War Machine but i have not even ordered that yet just because it's still almost a year away. Just no rush with these anymore unless it's something like Neon Tech.

I do hope to have Thanos and the 50 on my shelf before Endgame comes out

EDIT: right after i posted this i looked on Facebook and there is a 2.0 Neon Tech :lol

I think that is why i am not hyped for it or in any rush to PO. It's soooo far off and i have no idea how cool it will be in the film. I will buy it but it might be next spring before i actually put my order in.

I am getting the IW War Machine but i have not even ordered that yet just because it's still almost a year away. Just no rush with these anymore unless it's something like Neon Tech.

I do hope to have Thanos and the 50 on my shelf before Endgame comes out

EDIT: right after i posted this i looked on Facebook and there is a 2.0 Neon Tech :lol

yea i’m in the same boat. i’m probably going to end up with the 85 but it’s the movies that drive me to buy the figures.

i’ll be the first to admit that the 50 is not one of the top suits it looked a bit weird and rubbery in IW but the movie and the moments were good enough to make me want the figure that’s how i ended up with thor

i’m not saying the same won’t happen with the 85 it probably will but i didn’t order the 50 til about february when the endgame excitement really started to kick in. what i was saying in my previous post is that there won’t be a movie next year to give me that same effect

also i’m pretty amped about the SHF leaks showing the 50 will have some part in Endgame thus not making my 50 completely obsolete when i have it lol

Thinking of preordering from KGHobby, never used them before tho, they seemed to be based out of Hong Kong? Does that mean they usually get figures in pretty quick? Before Sideshow?

Thinking of preordering from KGHobby, never used them before tho, they seemed to be based out of Hong Kong? Does that mean they usually get figures in pretty quick? Before Sideshow?

Yes because there is no Pacific Ocean in between KGHobby Hong Kong and Hot Toys Hong Kong.

I figured as much. Thanks. Gonna buy through them. I like the free shipping and they seem to be a bit cheaper

Do you have a coupon for free shipping? I checked the shipping cost to NY for this item and the cheapest estimate is US $51 (Registered Airmail via HK Post).

Ahh I see. If it’s full payment if charges shipping. If you do the 20% down it just doesn’t charge it right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?? Weird. I don’t have a coupon, it’s just letting me check out with my address with no shipping charge.
a80d8af92d063f6698851b16ea532398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is odd. The first time I checked on my phone I also saw free shipping. Then when I refreshed after a few minutes there was a charge for shipping. I checked again on my laptop before sending my previous message and still saw the shipping charge.

You may want to check with KG Hobby to be sure unless someone who has bought from them before can chime in. In my mind, it makes sense to be charged for shipping because Thanos and EG Iron Man will be heavy.

mk85hs.jpg

Looks like they've lost a bit of the likeness. :gah: This is definitely a bit 'off' - not much but it's it's definitely not as good as the 46/7 headsculpt. Maybe they've made the top of the head too narrow? Or the eyes slightly too close together? Or the cheeks too wide?

Can believe how much they struggle with RDJ.

Well considering this may be the last on-screen armor we ever see, it's not out of the realm of possibility for it to be the only one someone gets. Especially if they held off this long, and can resist the plethora of non-canon repaints that will likely be produced long after Iron Man is done in the MCU.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Every single Iron Man collector has said this sentence.
It's never been true.

It's easier to get off crack.

:lol

I haven't bought a new HT Iron Man since the BD Mk7. I have 7 figures (including the original WM MKI). I always told myself $300 was my threshold. And since they switched to DC, they've all been over that. Then I decided maybe I'd get just 1 DC figure, but if I do I know I will want more. I'd really like to have the DC MK4, MK7 and concept MK46. My fav 3 armors so far (along with Silver Centurion & Heartbreaker). I was tempted for the DC War Machine MK I & the MK46/MK47, but I stood tall and held off..

I decided to concentrate more on my favorite HT SW figures. The only MCU figure I've PO'd since the BD MK7 is the IW Doc Strange. For some reason, I really like the MCU version as I was never a big fan of the comic book version of Doc Strange.

So stay true to yourself, stand strong and it's possible to break/not fall into a HT Iron Man addicition!!!:yess:

Back