1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have him paid in full and haven't received a peep from SS. I really don't think there is any rhyme or reason to their shipping.

I haven't heard anything, but I also still have my final payment to pay on May 15 if it doesn't get pushed. Also I assume they ship out return items that aren't damaged and they have cancelled orders, so it's possible it's those that shipping now and not a new inventory.

How quickly, did you receive your refund through sideshow? I used my credit card on a payment plan and wondered how long it could get credited back. I probably won't get the NRD back, but I'm considering this as an option. I've paid off all remaining balance on Thanos already, just waiting for him to be shipped, which won't be for awhile.

In a couple of days I got it. You will get your NRD due to the amount of delays as I did. TW were very good at communicating with my instantly. I would say try and figure out what there times are compared to tour native time zone to try and catch them to get decent response times.

Got my email from Sideshow too
4067e8fd43d6705732439e16975f0bcd.jpg

If I buy him now and paid in full now, do you guys think he would ship out with the 1st batch orders or would I be waiting until June?

If I buy him now and paid in full now, do you guys think he would ship out with the 1st batch orders or would I be waiting until June?
Not sure, maybe? Who knows! My order seems to be in limbo. Shows "Payment processing" status for days, maybe even over a week. The only amount I owe is shipping, but never received a shipping email. So I'm thinking about calling, but really dont wanna bug the handful of workers left there over my impatience.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mine has been paid in full for quite a while and I still haven't received a shipping shipping notice throughout any of these batches, so most likely you would be waiting until June.

Not sure, maybe? Who knows! My order seems to be in limbo. Shows "Payment processing" status for days, maybe even over a week. The only amount I owe is shipping, but never received a shipping email. So I'm thinking about calling, but really dont wanna bug the handful of workers left there over my impatience.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mine has been showing the "payment processing" status since I paid mine off (months ago) as well.

I was watching reviews and curious if anyone knows the reasoning behind the wobbly legs on this figure? If it is a figure flaw, I'm wondering how much it affects stability if you don't use a stand or if the batch Sideshow is getting has fixed this issue.

I was watching reviews and curious if anyone knows the reasoning behind the wobbly legs on this figure? If it is a figure flaw, I'm wondering how much it affects stability if you don't use a stand or if the batch Sideshow is getting has fixed this issue.

If you mean the wobbly waist when the figure is held hanging from the upper body say. I think it is a standard thing. My Hulk is the same, which is also a bigger body figure. Just the way the figure is designed, probably for waist/pelvis pivot.

When standing he's fine.

Unless of course you are talking of something else I haven't seen ??

A lot of figures that are top heavy/heavy in the upper torso seem to have loose waists. I haven’t seen or held this figure in hand, but I‘d imagine it to have a considerable amount of weight up top.

Finally got shipment confirmation and a tracking number from Sideshow. Should be here on Thursday. Can’t wait!

Mine has been paid in full for quite a while and I still haven't received a shipping shipping notice throughout any of these batches, so most likely you would be waiting until June.

That is unfortunate. Really no rhyme or reason to SSC shipping then. Thanks for the reply, probably will just wait then.

Anyone get a shipping or final paemt notice from bbts? Wishful thinking but though I'd ask as that's where I ordered mine last may I think

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mine arrived in the UK from SS today. Well worth the wait, he?s bloody superb. Such presence - he?s massive! The great big jewel in my collection.

Back