1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve cancelled my order with Sideshow with my last payment being delayed and delayed. Used the full refund and ordered through Toys Wonderland. Should be here within a week!

I?ve cancelled my order with Sideshow with my last payment being delayed and delayed. Used the full refund and ordered through Toys Wonderland. Should be here within a week!
Just thought of doing that, but I got in before taxes, so TW would whack me in taxes and $80 shipping..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Just thought of doing that, but I got in before taxes, so TW would whack me in taxes and $80 shipping..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I thought that to however, the tax side of things won?t be much difference between sideshow and TW here in the UK sadly!

Sideshow included my deposit in the refund because of the numerous delays! Might be worth jumping on!

Yes, the time delay is a loophole I'm shocked Sideshow hasn't closed in their NRD verbiage. I have rarely canceled a pre-order but the one time I did, the delay saved me my deposit.

So 6 days after cancelling my order with Sideshow and getting a FULL refund and ordering Thanos through Toys Wonderland it is finally here! It?s so impressive! I would urge others if they can to do the same. I also didn?t get get any import or tax charges which I always get through Sideshow!

Get on board!

So 6 days after cancelling my order with Sideshow and getting a FULL refund and ordering Thanos through Toys Wonderland it is finally here! It?s so impressive! I would urge others if they can to do the same. I also didn?t get get any import or tax charges which I always get through Sideshow!

Get on board!

I'll stick with Sideshow for the reliable customer service. I know people say they've had good luck with other places, but I'm particularly nervous about resolving issues with sellers overseas. I'm in the states, so probably an easier decision for me than those out of the US who end up with much more expensive shipping and customs.

Get on board!

What happens if you receive a defective product? Does Toys Wonderland also cover for the return shipping back to China and send you a new one like Sideshow?

What happens if you receive a defective product? Does Toys Wonderland also cover for the return shipping back to China and send you a new one like Sideshow?

The honest answer is no idea. I assume as your paying through PayPal that should aid you. Their communication was very quick and efficient whenever I had queries. I only assume they would be as accommodating if their was a fault etc. Touch wood nobody has to go through that!

I used all my RP on him through SSC and basically got him for half off, so I’ll wait it out. Plus, even though I am excited for this figure, I don’t have to have him RIGHT now. I’ll get him when I get him, he’ll be in my collection eventually.

I'll stick with Sideshow for the reliable customer service. I know people say they've had good luck with other places, but I'm particularly nervous about resolving issues with sellers overseas. I'm in the states, so probably an easier decision for me than those out of the US who end up with much more expensive shipping and customs.

To me it comes down to a cost analysis; sometimes I can save 10% between shipping and sales tax etc. I'd say my defect rate is way under 1 in 10, probably closer to 1 in 20. So even if I had a problem one time and needed to invest money to fix it, I'm still coming out ahead.

I used a $20 coupon plus points to bring him down to about $300 with SSC. I thought it was a good deal and I don't have any problems waiting. I still have to do my final payment on him and won't bother paying it all before he's ready to ship.

Back