1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha. Maybe it is totally random then. I've just been lucky so far, but I've only had five figures delivered and two on order currently. Being in the UK, I use them by exception (exclusives or if I want something quicker or if RP makes it cheaper than buying UK), otherwise there's a reliable UK dealer I use (shout out to Collectiblesdirect.co.uk!).

Like Thanos says, (But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike, and they called me a madman) lol ��

So I paid my final payment on Thursday and he's been saying preparing to ship ever since XD

Similar situation happened with me and the Iron Studios Cap and Thanos statues. My final payment and actually shipping date were separated by a week. Backups at the port is what I heard...

Anyone else thinking about ordering both Endgame versions of Thanos and Iron Man?

Could make a nice diorama with the the BD versions and use the clean versions for the regular display.

Still deciding what to do and with this seemingly shipping in a month or so... gotta decide quick.

Anyone else thinking about ordering both Endgame versions of Thanos and Iron Man?

Could make a nice diorama with the the BD versions and use the clean versions for the regular display.

Still deciding what to do and with this seemingly shipping in a month or so... gotta decide quick.
I'm getting the EG Thanos. I have the Mk46, which I always felt would be my only Iron Man since they are so expensive, but I've had thoughts of getting the EG version to do the death pose. I don't see him selling out, so I'm gonna let it ride a little and see if the price drops. I did this with winter soldier and ended up getting him for like 140 shipped. Same went for Doc Strange v1. He had some crazy good sale price and free shipping. Just gotta watch out for them to pop up is all.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Absolutely i already have both on order,

I'm thinking of cancelling the regular mark 85. Just keep EG thanos and BD mk 85

The 85s are releasing about a year apart. I imagine you could sell the clean version if you change your mind before the BD is released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to put the regular 85 and Armored Thanos with the rest of the EG figures and have a separate display just for the BD versions of those 2.

I'm getting the clean of both, and the BD of the 85.. My plan was to pose BD85 with clean Thanos on top of my unit, and put clean 85 with my other Avenger Iron Man figures

Got the email from SS, due to processing system error blah blah blah, they didn't ship out and there is no confirmed ETA for next batch either...... :(

The silver lining is we get to save money with all these delays...that's a win, I guess, right...? I dunno...that's how I'm viewing it.

Just remember to actually save that money for when all these figures drop in the same month. :lol

Which doesn’t really make it saving money at all. Dropping this hobby of collecting all these figures would be saving money. :lol

Look I'm trying to find a happy medium with all the delays...just let me have this moment!!! lol :gah:

Look I'm trying to find a happy medium with all the delays...just let me have this moment!!! lol :gah:

Sorry, I didn't mean to rain on your parade. :lol

Oz Moment.jpg

I think we get to call this Endgame Armored Coronavirus Damage Thanos when it finally gets here.

Back