1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember to actually save that money for when all these figures drop in the same month. :lol

Yup. It has gone from "Wow, I have a bunch of figures shipping at the end of the year." To "Wow, I 'm going to have a bunch of figures shipping at the beginning of next year."

Does anyone know how posting works when you order via Sideshow? Does it go from Hot Toys in Hong Kong to America to then the UK where I live? Just wondering if COVID-19 is playing a part in why I haven?t received this yet. I?ve ordered from Toys Wonderland and received stuff very quick.

Does anyone know how posting works when you order via Sideshow? Does it go from Hot Toys in Hong Kong to America to then the UK where I live? Just wondering if COVID-19 is playing a part in why I haven?t received this yet. I?ve ordered from Toys Wonderland and received stuff very quick.

I believe only a small quantity has shipped and that was before the entire planet went off the rails. If it makes you feel better I'm waiting too. Sit tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s the leading part.

I assume Sideshow got an initial shipment of these from HT over in Hong Kong and sent those out (we all think randomly :) ) to some lucky folks. Those of us who are in the next wave are experiencing significant delays because nothing is being shipped to Sideshow from HT right now, or for the foreseeable future. So yes, COVID-19 is behind the significant delay of wave 2 and beyond...

I ordered feom sideshow on day 1 and receives that figure over a month ago. I've also ordered a 2nd figure from them when the first in hand pics went up late last year and havent heard a thing from sideshow.

I'd imagine at this point that the final payment on April 15 for a lot us will just get pushed back again to May 15. Let's hope it stops there.

I'd imagine at this point that the final payment on April 15 for a lot us will just get pushed back again to May 15. Let's hope it stops there.

I have a feeling you are right, possibly even June 15. But hopefully things will turn the corner with this virus in mid to late April and things can start on the way back to normal (as normal as possible in the short run).

I think mine was part of the last batch that went out, so I feel lucky in that respect. However, I want to say this figure is well worth the extended wait.
Before I even got him out of the box I could tell that he was going to be very impressive. The sculpts are fantastic and his size along with the armor gives him so much presence. There are a ton of great pictures of him on this forum and other places on line, but in hand he looks even better.

When yours does arrive, I hope that you are pleased.

I'm also expecting fall at the earliest and if this pandemic has a 2nd wave, maybe even spring of next year but hopefully that 2nd wave doesnt happen at all.

Just got the April/May email.. we all saw this coming. I'm guessing the same will happen with EG Cap as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

So far with all my pre-orders I’ve only got this one in the iron Spiderman that they’ve sent a delay email for. I truthfully believe we can expect delays on all the figures. With everything going on I’m perfectly fine with that as I have no income coming in. Still looking forward to eventually getting this at some point

Regarding the delays when it comes to this pandemic and the virus, you can dread it, run from it, but your destiny of this Thanos figure arriving is all the same.

So my perspective is when he arrives, he arrives. Whenever that is. He’s inevitable.

Back