1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall correctly off the top of my head without going back and watching the clip on YT to confirm, I don’t believe he had his arm fully bent anyway at the beginning of IW when he said “I AM.” I think it actually looked more like how his arm is bent in those photos.

Shame they didn't offer a smirking portrait.

I just watched this again the other night and the scenes that most stuck with me were not when he was expressing rage or gritting his teeth. They were all the subtler moments.

Im guessing the upcoming battle damaged version could have a smirking sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that looks so bad ass! Can?t wait for mine to arrive...in a couple months though. Knowing Sideshow I?ll have to wait another 3 months. [emoji849]

Damn that looks so bad ass! Can?t wait for mine to arrive...in a couple months though. Knowing Sideshow I?ll have to wait another 3 months. [emoji849]

Sideshow ships them as soon as they get them so no delay there. Might MAYBE be a delay because of the virus and holiday but we will see.

Shame they didn't offer a smirking portrait.

I just watched this again the other night and the scenes that most stuck with me were not when he was expressing rage or gritting his teeth. They were all the subtler moments.

I agree. Definitely a more sinister look for Thanos. Maybe in the after-market offerings?

I still haven't received any push back yet on my final payment. It still says it's Feb 15. I guess I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

I still haven't received any push back yet on my final payment. It still says it's Feb 15. I guess I'm just waiting for the inevitable.

My final payment is also on 2/15. I've received delay notices as late as 3 days prior on some orders, so unless they're expecting a shipment before the 15th it's as you said - inevitable.

Does the helmet in the final photos look a little larger than the prototype pics or am I crazy?

Why is this an either/or question? These things are not mutually exclusive. :lol

It looks OK to me. Could be some people have it sitting too far forward or they haven't pushed it down all the way onto the head, thereby creating the illusion.

Do the skin tones match between this Thanos and the Infinity War Thanos?

It seems so.

81961683_2665523056836248_5377919381013528576_o.jpg

Dang some folks are showing they are getting their shipping emails from sideshow. Come on SS I had to wait for a later batch for IW although i paid him off. Do your boy a solid and get me that early access.

Back