1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DREAD IT...….RUN FROM IT...….the hot toys battle damaged EG Thanos will still arrive.....:)
You could not live with just one EG Thanos.
beaa2527ab1da7055c69687218195567.gif

So does it seem pretty certain at this point that this guy will not come with the power pose solid left arm ? i.e we will need to keep arms relatively straight to prevent damage. Unless you have the IW version I guess.

I would agree in that case. :lol It’s not going to come with an arm like that.

That's actually what I think too. Hence I purchased a parted out IW bent arm for my Armoured Thanos. I had a good look at the armour and it seems that top shoulder pad is on a hinge so it moves with arm movements. Therefore I think it should be able to be moved up a bit to be able to swap out the arm. It may not be easy, but I'm sure there will be a way.

If they decide to include it with the armoured version, then I'm a loser with two left arms :lol

That's actually what I think too. Hence I purchased a parted out IW bent arm for my Armoured Thanos. I had a good look at the armour and it seems that top shoulder pad is on a hinge so it moves with arm movements. Therefore I think it should be able to be moved up a bit to be able to swap out the arm. It may not be easy, but I'm sure there will be a way.

If they decide to include it with the armoured version, then I'm a loser with two left arms :lol

Well if HT wanted to do right by their loyal customers then they should include the pre-bent arm. They know the straight arms will damage/degrade over time with repeated bending back and forth, which is why the included the pre-bent arm on the IW Thanos.

If they don't include it with the EG Thanos it's just a dirty move...and we all know HT isn't afraid of screwing over their customers. Only time will tell!

Tbf there’s currently quite a lot that’s incorrect or not included with Endgame Thanos, so hopefully it gets revised before release.

Back