1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not lol. Thanos didn’t look as good imo all battle damaged. I’d much rather have this version with a beat up stark gauntlet. We’ll see. All
I know is if there is a BD one I’ll prefer the regular. However in the Mk 85, I have to own both.

Rbeato is already cracking. He knows down deep that the BD Thanos in armor will be THE figure to own, but his preorder NRD stings. Don't let a few measly bucks keep you from the figure that you know you want -- that you MUST have in your collection. Don't do that to yourself. Get both. Own both. BE both!

So What does this mean...?

A BD Thanos would be cool, but I wonder if they include it with another figure to make that new figure more desirable. Like the way the new Rocket comes with the Stark Gauntlet. I'm going to guess that the damaged Gauntlet will come with either a somewhat new Iron Spider with battle damage, or a new Captain Marvel. Iron Spider could even have the "luminous reflective pattern" on the suit to simulate the light up parts, and a bloody/dirty newly painted head.

A BD Thanos would be cool, but I wonder if they include it with another figure to make that new figure more desirable. Like the way the new Rocket comes with the Stark Gauntlet. I'm going to guess that the damaged Gauntlet will come with either a somewhat new Iron Spider with battle damage, or a new Captain Marvel. Iron Spider could even have the "luminous reflective pattern" on the suit to simulate the light up parts, and a bloody/dirty newly painted head.

new Iron Spider didn't make any contact with Thanos if I remember correctly.
If they package it in another figure like Rocket, that would have to be the Cap. Marvel - which makes more sense.
What makes most sense would be replace current Gauntlet with stark Gauntlet, but that's a long shot..

And if they start selling Battle damaged version of characters other than Ironman Mark85, I'd just stop buying them.
At that point, it's not sales strategy any more, it's just dirty sales tricks.

Bring it!!! BRING IT HOT TOYS!!!!!
Bring on all the characters as battle damaged figures!!!
You think u big time Hot Toys?!?!?!!!
Well, SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f038c9fa3c63a63182d058a7801245bb.gif

Rbeato is already cracking. He knows down deep that the BD Thanos in armor will be THE figure to own, but his preorder NRD stings. Don't let a few measly bucks keep you from the figure that you know you want -- that you MUST have in your collection. Don't do that to yourself. Get both. Own both. BE both!

Naw, I’m really not. Regular Armored is THE one imo. BD 85 to me was always THE one

I wish they’d shown him without the gauntlet on display, now that they know he never wore it in EG. Still, looked great on display.

I wish they’d shown him without the gauntlet on display, now that they know he never wore it in EG. Still, looked great on display.

That's what I'm waiting for. I was hoping since he wore the other gauntlet in End Game on his right hand we would get a figure with a regular left arm. Maybe they'll make another Thanos that looks like he did in End Game; this one is more a reflection of what he looked like at the opening of Infinity War when he beats up Hulk and Thor.

This is so unclear about what's coming for this guy. Will the armoured stay as it is ?

Battle Damaged is most probably a thing if you go by cosbabies.

No doubt this will be the one with the Stark Gauntlet too. Maybe a modified headsculpt ??

ef65c7ada02e4f3eafb149db364f60d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.58.46 PM.jpg

I could see HT doing a BD version just like this with a extra bent arm like IW Thanos, broken blade and maybe slightly different expression on the HS.

I could see HT doing a BD version just like this with a extra bent arm like IW Thanos, broken blade and maybe slightly different expression on the HS.

Thanks for the pic. I couldn't remember how damaged his armour was. But this clearly shows a significant difference to the standard weathered armour.

HT will definitely do a BD version.

I do however find it crazy that non of the early Thanos figures have a snapping finger pose. That's pretty poor imo.

If HT insists on including the Infinity gauntlet with this figure, they might as well include one with the static snapping gesture so we can use it with the other one too. I know I'll never be using it with this one. But I do kinda hope for a BD Thanos because I think they'd kill it just like they did with Tony. no cryptic pun intended, I just think it's an incredible looking figure.

So, they gonna do
  1. A Farmer Thanos with damaged left face and arm + Broken Gauntlet - Casual Shirts with Hot Pot (Exclusive comes with severed Arm and Head)
  2. A Clean Armored version with Chair with PYM particle capsule
  3. A slightly battle damaged version (after battle with Captain Thor) - currently on sale
  4. A Heavy battle damaged version (after battle with Captain Bieber) with Nano Gauntlet
  5. A Final battle damaged version with Empty Nano Gauntlet
  6. A Final Final battle damaged version with half body disintegrated
:lol:lol

Back