1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72557280_10156577685042344_7752828518068649984_o.jpg

72145819_10156577684412344_7087071006224809984_o.jpg

REALLY good chance we are getting one more Thanos from the correct gauntlet and BD on back of this guy.

idk, it seems to be additional accessories..
There?s only one armor piece battle damaged

iron-man-mark-lxxxv-battle-damaged-version_marvel_gallery_5d362323e5256.jpg

And the BD gauntlet. They will never add the correct gauntlet to this one for free it's to big and complex to toss in the box along with extra BD parts. I'm putting my money on a "limited" exclusive with something extra to get us to order it.

Yes it's definitely going to be interesting what they do here with the damaged gauntlet and BD version.

The standard is also pretty BD as it is.

Either new figure variant or a deluxe variant with extras imo.

A deluxe will really p off all those who preordered the original though. But it wouldn't be the first time they did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when they announced the DX13 BD Arnold Terminator literally the day the regular DX10 released. :lol

Yes it's definitely going to be interesting what they do here with the damaged gauntlet and BD version.

The standard is also pretty BD as it is.

Either new figure variant or a deluxe variant with extras imo.

A deluxe will really p off all those who preordered the original though. But it wouldn't be the first time they did that.

Yep same thing as with the MK85 and BD MK85. I have both the DX10 and DX13 so i'm used to it :lol

Yes. Same with IM. Definitive version is always pristine.

They should just make a BD accessory pack for it

I'd be up for that so long as it doesn't cost as much as another figure.

To be honest I don't know why they do this more often. I guess they have and found out it doesn't pay financially.

All those additional tools to be paid only for by a smaller percentage of the original figure sales number. (As not everyone would purchase the extra kit)

View attachment 468326

And the BD gauntlet. They will never add the correct gauntlet to this one for free it's to big and complex to toss in the box along with extra BD parts. I'm putting my money on a "limited" exclusive with something extra to get us to order it.

Prototypes are always subject to change, so I believe HT will replace the original gauntlet shown in the release photos with the correct Nano gauntlet shown here (but not battle damaged). This is too big an error not to be corrected, as he never wears the original gauntlet with his armor in Endgame. So that means a regular left hand and a Nano gauntlet that can be switched out with a regular right hand. The Nano gauntlet is also being released on Professor Hulk and as an accessory for Rocket, so it'll likely be sized for all so it's the same part from a manufacturing standpoint.

It will either be an accessories pack or a deluxe version that has the extra gauntlet, BD, etc. I'm perfectly fine with what they got right now so anything extra is a bonus really. I hope more for an accessories pack but who knows.

All of this talk about HT potentially replacing the original gauntlet on this figure with the Nano gauntlet makes me want to pull the trigger on IW Thanos.

I really hope they don't replace the original gauntlet with the nano gauntlet - I'm a 1 figure per character collector and the gauntlet plus Thanos' armour is too epic a combo. Indeed its why I cancelled by Infinity War Thanos pre-order!!!

Maybe there is an accessory pack coming with the nano gauntlet, the damaged Infinity gauntlet and crispy Thanos heasd sculpt and arm from The Garden?

Back