1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will probably release Thanos Infinity war battle damage first with the single drop of blood on his face and finger

when you see the price of that figure....

tumblr_p9n479z5JM1x0bvwko5_r1_500.gif

Yeah the armour on this figure is awesome. My only gripe is them not including a pre bent arm. So it means museum pose or damage the arm grrrr

Yeah the armour on this figure is awesome. My only gripe is them not including a pre bent arm. So it means museum pose or damage the arm grrrr

You can always run it under the dryer for a little while. I've heard that helps. I hate the crease too but I doubt they'll change it now.

Yeah, that’s my fear as well.

But regarding the crease in the arm for those that still do bend it, hopefully the armor on the arm can sort of conceal the crease.

If they do a battle damaged version I’d like some pre-bent sitting legs included :p

Need to be able to recreate Thanos’ final moments with the battle damaged version.

Be cool if since Hot Toys is doing the separate snap hands for both Iron Man & Hulk that they give one to this Thanos that we could interchange onto the IW Thanos. That’s my biggest complaint with that figure. Wont happen since they already have the mold and it technically shouldn’t be on this figure at all.

You can always run it under the dryer for a little while. I've heard that helps. I hate the crease too but I doubt they'll change it now.

5eoAxdt.jpg

I bent the arm on IW Thanos when it 1st arrived and my fears besides the crease was the paint sticking together in the crease and coming off when i straightened it. I will be posing this one in a straightish arm pose maybe holding the blade out like in the pic above just to be on the safe side.

That’s a really cool pose to have him in wielding the blade. I imagine you’d have to really bend the wrist joint backward though in order to get the blade to be able to point straight out in line with side of his body like that.

For anyone who also has IW Thor, this would be a great pose to convey sheer badassery: :lol

7F7D9BE3-9C39-426A-95CA-AB5AC9830793.jpeg

If I’m forced to do more less of a static pose though in order to avoid skin folds, I personally kind of like the one from IW when he starts to turn around and he begins his monologue:

A0481D29-76D0-4325-9D44-7B2683313A45.jpeg

Battle damaged Thanos coming. Probably next week in Hong Kong. I picked up the BD Mark85 and clean version, but I'm more than content with this version of Thanos. Glad for those that want both or BD version. More options the better to get exactly what they want.

I hope not lol. Thanos didn’t look as good imo all battle damaged. I’d much rather have this version with a beat up stark gauntlet. We’ll see. All
I know is if there is a BD one I’ll prefer the regular. However in the Mk 85, I have to own both.

Back