1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanda really messed up his armor when she attacked him, I'd love a BD thanos too. But i'd also be content on the regular one coming with a BD 1/6th hulk gauntlet.

My guess is they are planning on adding the damaged Stark gauntlet to the current armored Thanos.

None of the gauntlets matter if you can’t bend his arm!

It looks dumb with the fold.

It instantly breaks the realism of the piece.

It will damage the material.

Add as many gauntlets as you like you will still need to keep his arm in a vanilla pose with the gauntlets pointing towards the ground lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will probably make a BD thanos figure with the stark gauntlet, for sure. If I'm forced to choose only one of them, I would still pick this over the BD. The infinity gauntlet trumps the stark, hands down.

I think they will probably make a BD thanos figure with the stark gauntlet, for sure. If I'm forced to choose only one of them, I would still pick this over the BD. The infinity gauntlet trumps the stark, hands down.

Agreed. Plus, it can double as an infinity war thanos from the opening scene if you can ignore the fact that the gauntlet is complete.

67203291_121446415799205_3872773432437374976_n.jpg

Was Thanos really that battle damaged to warrant another figure? I don't recall him being that messed up...suit seemed fine throughout.

Was CW Cap? :lol

Agreed. Plus, it can double as an infinity war thanos from the opening scene if you can ignore the fact that the gauntlet is complete.

That’s why this version appeals to me also. It can represent both films.

So they’re really gonna put this out with the wrong gauntlet huh?

Do we know yet which figure comes with then Stark gauntlet that Thanos had at the end of Endgame? I hope it’s this guy and not the battle damaged version of IM 85.

So they’re really gonna put this out with the wrong gauntlet huh?

If they were fair to collectors who will surely struggle to purchase a lot of these IW/EG figures they would do us a favour and give us both the IW gauntlet and the EG Stark Danaged Gauntlet like shown in that BD Iron Man pic.

But hey it's Hot Toys they're not going to cut us some slack.

If they were fair to collectors who will surely struggle to purchase a lot of these IW/EG figures they would do us a favour and give us both the IW gauntlet and the EG Stark Danaged Gauntlet like shown in that BD Iron Man pic.

But hey it's Hot Toys they're not going to cut us some slack.

This. I hope this figure does come with the Stark gauntlet, because it would be a cool accessory to have, but I won't care if it doesn't and ends up on a separate BD figure. I'm still in awe with that last pic of him next to Cap. I can't get over the detail and size. I have preordering anything, but I'm glad I did with this one.

They will probably release Thanos Infinity war battle damage first with the single drop of blood on his face and finger

Back