1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Entirely possible. They threw in a last minute lightsaber with TFA scavenger Rey after the prototype showed no lightsaber included.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

thanos__gallery_5ca269a4592ef.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No I hope not. I definitely want that ! Even if not entirely accurate.

The figure is currently only shown with one infinity gauntlet, not two. Having the IW version in hand, I can tell you the fist and articulated finger hands are interchangeable. The IW version just has a bent arm included. That’s the only reason there are two gauntlets with that version. The gauntlet does nit come off either arm so they have either found a way to make it removable or he actually comes with two left arms for with and without the gauntlet on the left arm. It’s just a shame neither version seems to have a snapping hand included - something the IW version really should have had with a year for HT to include it. So I’m not very hopeful of this Thanos coming with anything beyond what is currently pictured. Cap and Iron Man at least both had “additional accessories” listed on the “everything in the box” picture. Thanos doesn’t have that so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything more- even something as small and simple as Gamora’s balanced knife.

The figure is currently only shown with one infinity gauntlet, not two. Having the IW version in hand, I can tell you the fist and articulated finger hands are interchangeable. The IW version just has a bent arm included. That’s the only reason there are two gauntlets with that version. The gauntlet does nit come off either arm so they have either found a way to make it removable or he actually comes with two left arms for with and without the gauntlet on the left arm. It’s just a shame neither version seems to have a snapping hand included - something the IW version really should have had with a year for HT to include it. So I’m not very hopeful of this Thanos coming with anything beyond what is currently pictured. Cap and Iron Man at least both had “additional accessories” listed on the “everything in the box” picture. Thanos doesn’t have that so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for anything more- even something as small and simple as Gamora’s balanced knife.

giphy.gif

I only jest. I just thought it was a perfect place to insert that. :lol

Yes I don't think this new thanos will come with anything more either. I do think an accessory that could be used could come up, but packaged with another figure.

How to display the thread properly from my phone? All I am seeing are click click click on the threads.. thanks

How to display the thread properly from my phone? All I am seeing are click click click on the threads.. thanks

It's because people are using the "spoiler" function. This is so people can make a comment about the movie but people who haven't seen the movie do not read important points about the movie.

It is just courtesy to those who have not seen the film.

You should also do this if you want to say something important about the film plot. The spoiler function is in the "Go advanced" button which I think is only available on the PC or web browser (bottom right).

Honestly at this point you shouldn't be in these threads if you are concerned about spoilers. Either go see the movie or stay away from threads like these which are specifically about the movie until you do.

I avoided this place for two weeks before i watched the movie :lol. I did not want to take any chances.

I usually wait for movies to be released on bluray and watch them at home with my beamer. But because of all these spoiler tags I decided to go to the theater tonight and didn't regret it :clap

I usually wait for movies to be released on bluray and watch them at home with my beamer. But because of all these spoiler tags I decided to go to the theater tonight and didn't regret it :clap

You watch movies at home next to your BMW? Hmm, weird...but you do you! :lol

Back