1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie I am still definitely keeping this on order, although I am now tempted to grab the IW because I liked his characterization in that movie better (whereas the EG version is simply the look I prefer).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Those are my thoughts as well. This version could also work as an IW Thanos, being that he had the armor on at the beginning while inside Thor’s ship. It’d also work with AoU, from the “Fine...I’ll do it myself” end credit scene. Both of these reasons are also why I favor this version as I have the AoU Avengers group and the first GotG group, and he could still work posed with both of those groups while also somewhat still representing IW.

Granted he only had the power stone at the beginning of IW and no stones yet in AoU. But whatever.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am glad I pre-ordered this Endgame version of Thanos as opposed to his Infinity War figure (although that/he looks great) as having seen the movie....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think both figures are great, if i could I would have both, but the armor one just stands out a bit more to me. Great either way.

I am glad I pre-ordered this Endgame version of Thanos as opposed to his Infinity War figure (although that/he looks great) as having seen the movie....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep totally with you here. Thanos was just so badass in Endgame. That's what matters most to me as far as figures on the shelf.

A few years down the track or when people look at him no one will care/know if it was left or right hand.

Wor-Gar is right. They definitely saved the best for last. Those fight scenes ! Awesome !

Back